• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
9-B forms.

Speed Equalized

SBA otherwise

Littlepip: 2

Boris 0

I'll likely have to think about this. But first, anything stopping Boris from using his glare and making her sick?

She has nothing on that but being sick or near death is nothing new for her considering she can trot around with a pierced lung just fine. What does Boris's glare do for that matter?

I feel thats not gonna do much here. Shes fought through similar radiation induced sickness before and her Pipbuck related abilities can help her maintain focus and aim. I think she takes this still via her standard equipment and just being able to take out Boris before he gets close.

Well, crap. I feel Boris could still chip at her.

Wait, equipment?

Darn it. I don't like MLP at all, but darn you, this might be a bit too much for Boris.

Yeah way I feel this fight goes:

Littlepip looks at him and starts feeling nauseous. Uses her Pipbuck EFS spell to slow down time, target his brain with her pistol, and blam.

Sadly, that might be true.

I have found my hatred for MLP agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain.

Anyways, eh, Littlepip FRA.

Littlepip again FRA.

Fallout Pone ACTUALLY gets her first win this time.

tbh Boris would have a shot against a number of the Tier 9s with Speed = and no weapons, it's just Littlepip is stupid strong.

Back