• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Littlepip vs Mega

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Littlepip (Fallout Equestria: Remains) (@JohnConquest1) vs Mega (The Ark Collection) (@Phoenks)

Conditions:
  • Littlepip is 8-C (Second Key. Alicorn Armor) and has all her 8-C weapons.
  • Mega is 8-C (First Key. Full Resistance) and has the Obsidian Sword.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • The battle starts with both contestants 200m away.

Attack Potency:
Littlepip: 0.573 Tons, higher with Weapons
Mega: 0.92 Tons, higher with Lightning Magic
- Mega holds the AP advantage by a difference of 1.6x (Minor)

Who Wins?
Littlepip:
Mega:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Man I wish video game pips game was more well known. Its a good game in general even if you're not into pony, and I'll take every chance I can get to shill it.

Anyways yeah. arguing from her end I believe Remains Pip's biggest gimmicks here are probably gonna be the various means she can fly, her ice abilities, her pipbuck abilities (baring SATS), and her intelligence.

The differences in magical abilities and intelligence alone from OG Fanfic counterpart are pretty staggering. Notably seen from her elemental based spells and her ability to repair/understand how to operate/build machines that can bring ponies back from the dead, on top of being from a fallout shelter whose technology far exceeded anything else in her world, even before the apocalypse.

Shame her Alicorn Armor locks her out of her frankly broke Reanimation ability and SATS but whadyagonnado.

Something I should mention regarding her amulets, is that she can only have one active at a time when in the armor. With the profile being a general best of (due to being an RPG character.) the Wizard Amulet fills that best of definition squarely for the number of buffs/resistances it provides.

As for what she leads with and battle tactics, thats dicey. Again being a mostly player controlled character we don't really have good enough concrete example to go by what she would start with. Given how overpowering though she said the Alicorn Armor itself made her feel at the very least, that'd be my closest approximation, barring the information her Pipbuck gives her. Also though she is of higher intelligence and she does still display some of the latent personality traits of her counterpart, just smarter and more well focused. Its conceivable that she may act similarly in some regard to how her otherself might.

So I actually forgot something about the new speed equalized rules... God damnit..

This fight probably doesn't work, because Mega's lightning magic is 258x faster than their movement speed. Which is a difference that stays during speed equal matches now.

How much faster is Littlepip's reaction than her movement speed? Depending on that difference it is possible the match could work.

Actually, wait it might work. She's subsonic with MHS reactions.

At the worst, that's 200x faster reactions than movement speed. What are the exact values she scales to?

Thats only when she's using SATS which she doesn't have in this form. I messed up the speed ratings there so.

OOF. Yeah, then their lightning beams blitz her pretty badly. Unfortunate.

Back