• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Littlepip vs Blackjack

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
I've been meaning to try this again since the forum move started and learning about Blackjack losing her Fate stuff in Speak. Now that this is all sorted out I'll lay out this thread.

This is Pre Chapter 39 Littlepip vs Speak (So far) Blackjack

I am giving Littlepip prior knowledge on Blackjack's abilities. Because Blackjack would naturally otherwise have a distinct prior knowledge advantage.

Both have access to everything they'd have in their respective keys.

Other than that SBA

Littlepip:

Blackjack:

Inconclusive:

Thread theme

latest
latest

Last edited:
Can you tell us a little about them? Going to either wiki is 'harder' sense it's a different sight and what not, and the darker theme there is kinda whiplsh, I really wosh I knew how to turn. Dark theme on here

Both of them are Unicorns who fight by shooting and using magic. They are the same tierwise, with Blackjack having a slight natural durability, speed and AP advantage while being able to teleport and conjure up energy constructs (usually summons a fire sword or forcefield in this key.)

Littlepip in return has a better weapon set, including a weapon that can oneshot if Blackjack is close enough to it. Stronger Telekinesis that she can use to fly or force choke with. She is also much much smarter than Blackjack is, she could potentially shut down or disable Blackjacks equipment if given the chance.

They both share a Pipbuck, which can slow their perception of time to the point where bullets look like they're crawling, aimbot others weak points, detect environmental hazards like radiation, and through an add on can turn them invisible and soundless (even to their own radars.) for an hour.

Theres a couple of other minor things like Littlepip having Hemokinesis, and Blackjack having Rage power.

I can see both of them starting off by shooting/going invisible fyi.

Do all of littlepipe's power and ablitys apply on both keys? It isn't mentioned what ablitys are pre or post chapter 39

No, on the page itself theres a tabber for the abilities she has in both respective keys. But the main differences are as follows:

Pre 39:
No Low Mid Regen or Radiation absorption
Has Access to the Balefire Egg Launcher (Her strongest weapon.)
Weaker Telekinesis
Pipbuck can be removed

Post 39:
Low Mid Regen and Radiation absorption
No Balefire Egg Launcher
Stronger Telekinesis (Almost as powerful as the BEL)
Pipbuck is permanently melded to her bone and cannot be removed

You're gonna really need desktop view if you want to make sense of anything on Blackjack's page too.

Back