• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mac is jogging and runs into Speedwagon at Ogre Street, a fight occurs.

Speed is equalised, we're using 9-B version. Standard Battle Assumptions otherwise.

Little Mac - 0

Speedwagon - 1

Inconclusive - 0

Well Mac is 9-B in his 2009 game, not sure about him being 9-A but the profile lists him as the former. He could be 9-A in Giga Mac form maybe.

We're not factoring in hat, that hat is 8-C and would likely one shot. This is Speedwagon with no hat and just himself.

Little Mac has more experience, but I believe Speedwagon's thuggish fighting style, superior weaponry, and trickery would take this. Vote Speedwagon.

A thug against a boxer isn't a good end for the thug. Mac has better fighting style and experience.

Also I don't see any AP's justification for Speedwaifu so we assume it's baseline (15Kilojoules) while Mac is 114 Kilojoules. So Mac is 7.6x stronger. One-shot.

And with that this is a stomp unless someone finds some feats for Roberto.

Okay, I've been thinking this over and I see two possible options.

1. We put Mac in his 9-C key, if its close enough to baseline wall level we can go with that.

2. We swap out Mac or Speedwagon for Homer Simpson depending on what the calcs are for Homer.

I assumed you had him there already tbh.

Homer is 0.0015241647276529807tons which is 55x stronger than Mac. It's a terrible idea. Also, Homer fought and won against boxers in the past (slugger not swarmer but still).

Homer is 0.0015241647276529807tons which is 55x stronger than Mac. It's a terrible idea. Also, Homer fought and won against boxers in the past (slugger not swarmer but still).

Back