• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Mac vs Ippo Manokunouchi

Ah good point, but we do see steel bent and broken.

Honestly need calcing it would be best , or sending a bull over the horizon .

People, read the paragraphs again and realize that Mac literally counters Ippo in every eay.

I know it might be hard, but realize that "the last comment wins" is a dumb way to think.

Kyle Ramos said:
God i wish there was a exact calc.

Since people here just dont seem to listen to reason...
Insulting others is no way to win an argument. Multiple people have responded to your claims with counter0arguments. You're saying people refuse to listen to reason, but you refuse to listen at all. We've given plenty of reasons for why Ippo would win. Of course it's not a stomp or a landslide. Nobody is implying that. But it's highly unlikely Ippo would take the loss.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ah good point, but we do see steel bent and broken.

Honestly need calcing it would be best , or sending a bull over the horizon .
There are calcs on this thread. Sandman needs to use more than one punch to take down that already worn down building. Wee see that one punch was only enough to break through a brick wall, so it most likely took him a very large number of punches to actually take the whole thing down.

Anyways the score now is...

• Mac: 4
  • Ippo: 8
  • Inconclusive: 1

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
There are zero calculations on that thread .
Yes there are, scroll down. Someone calculated Don Flamenco punching the bull and it resulted in no upgrades. In fact it was less than no upgrades as the distance and speed the bull would need to fly from his punch to be wall level are much greater than what is actually shown.

IMO, Lil Mac could take him down easily, more or less to the whole Sandman building feat... sorta kinda. Yes, it took Sandman an entire night, but it still means that it would have to be fairly quick to demolish the building, one wall at atime, more or less placing him at a higher end of the tier.

Two votes to make it right, huh?

Damn i hope at least one of those who didnt read the thread changed their vote.

Kyle Ramos said:
Two votes to make it right, huh?
Quit acting so entitled to a victory. Nothing is "right" or wrong in a VS Debate. There are literally hundreds upon thousands of people across the Earth who know both Mac and Ippo and have their own opinions on who wins. Literally only 14 people have voted on this, and the majority is saying Ippo at the moment, therefore he'll be declared the winner if this stays by the time people seem to be done voting.

How would Ippo winning here affect you in any way? Just go make a video or a blog somewhere else with why you think Mac wins. Just like if Mac were to win here, I still have my two videos on this fight with thousands of views and hundreds who have agreed with my opinions about Ippo winning.

Your attitude in general is tiring me.

Right back you, buddy.

Acting entitled and using the same argument over and over again even tho it was debumked over and over again. Not to mention you instantly claimed victory over being the last comment , which is pretty sad imo.

Kyle Ramos said:
Right back you, buddy.

Acting entitled and using the same argument over and over again even tho it was debumked over and over again. Not to mention you instantly claimed victory over being the last comment , which is pretty sad imo.
.....when have I ever claimed victory and said "I win because I was the last person to comment!" people read through the thread and agreed with my side of the argument. That's all there is to it. If you're blaming Mac's current loss on the fact that I was the last person to comment that one night, then it's really an insult to yourself, like your debating wasn't good enough to get past something as trivial as that? Please don't be a sore loser. It's not even over yet, plus we're not even debating right now. you're just throwing a small tantrum here.

You heard that, buddy?

One vote away from victory. Come, bring another sockpuppet to "side" with you.

Seriously, isnt it strange the moment i stopped for the day suddenly 4 people came in directly at your side?

Hah, how sad.

sorry bud, but, this is the rules of an verdict, we cannot just close this because it got 8 votes, it must also have 3 votes between the gap, lower then that will not make it a verdict,

@kyle you do realize that takes like 4 days for one new account to get in the wiki now...and don't just say bring another sockpuppet just because of the current result...can;t just insult other users like that

Kyle Ramos said:
You heard that, buddy?

One vote away from victory. Come, bring another sockpuppet to "side" with you.

Seriously, isnt it strange the moment i stopped for the day suddenly 4 people came in directly at your side?

Hah, how sad.

Now you're claiming the people who agree with me are sock puppet accounts...? Don't make anymore excuses. I've notified an admin to come take a look at this thread since you're getting a bit out of hand now.

Ippo is currently in the lead and he made it there fair and square. I debated, some debated with me, some agreed with me. That's all there is to it. No sock puppets, not because I got the last word in on that night, nothing.

Kylo, please calm down and make a continuous effort to be polite and respectful while visiting this wiki. This is not the first time that you cause problems, and we will be forced to block you, if you do not start to behave well.

What? Your arguments are so weak that you need an admin to back you up?

You are the rude one here, and with your attitude, you sure a kid who cried wolf.

Asking the higher ups to solve your problems.

Domt worry tho, people will come here and vote for whoever seems right for them.

I hope they are real this time, tho.

Kyle Ramos said:
What? Your arguments are so weak that you need an admin to back you up?

You are the rude one here, and with your attitude, you sure a kid who cried wolf.

Asking the higher ups to solve your problems.
I can debate for myself. I asked a mod to come look because of your behavior. It is the role they signed up for here. To protect the site and keep hostility away.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Just calculate sandman , there problem solved , ya can use that if ya really want mac to win . But ya gotta stop .
but there was a fighter who sended a bull flying, with a fist,

This is what I feel they are even and pretty good boxers and very good in the art but I really feel Ippo's tenacity and better sensing perception will net him the win so Ippo FRA

@battle we need to wait one day unless this was unanimous which it clearly isn't

Kyle Ramos said:
Ill just have this open again once Sandman gets calculated.
It can't be calced because of how the cutscene was set up. In one-shot only punch was only enough to break through some bricks in the wall. In the next shot at a completely different punch some windows are shattered and the wall is cracked a bit more. It's Wall level at the most still. This has been discussed before on another thread I've linked several times here so far.

They also calculated how hard Don would need to punch the bull to result in an upgrade, and it clearly didn't as the bull would need to be in orbit which it clearly wasn't.

BattleReviews said:
we can calculate the fighter sends bull flying cutscene
That's what I was talking about. Someone calculated how hard and fast Don would need to punch the bull for it to result in an upgrade. And the result was that the bull would have to be in orbit which it clearly wasn't during the cutscene.

Back