• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

little cartoon character vs a man in a bunny suit (stomp)

Bendynoah10

He/Him
Bendy vs William afton

Ucn Afton will be used and will have all of his optional equipment

Bendy will be in his cartoon form and have his toy train

And both are blood lusted

This fight will take place in a street
And ink would be in one of the surrounding buildings

Profile's:

Cartoon bendy:

Afton:

Incon:

Last edited:
Tf William is gonna do? Ram it with his car?

Oh wait.

Edit: Can william socially influence bendy?

well then i can't see how William can win. he's 9-B only with his car, and he doesn't even IC use it to kill people. not only that, he has zero idea about the fact Bendy is far stronger than him.
I'll change it to ucn to make it fair

But how storng is the death coin does it just destory their body?
Also they are both blood lusted so I do see afton trying to ram the car into bendy

But how storng is the death coin does it just destory their body?
Also they are both blood lusted so I do see afton trying to ram the car into bendy
in UCN it just makes them vanish without a trace.

considering how speed equalized works, im pretty sure in that case William rams bendy with a car at 200 mph and calls it a day. the car's way too fast for Bendy to reasonably do anything.

considering how speed equalized works, im pretty sure in that case William rams bendy with a car at 200 mph and calls it a day. the car's way too fast for Bendy to reasonably do anything.
Bendy should be able to Respawn from that
Should I change cartoon bendy to ink bendy?
And if I do
ink Bendys passive fear manipulation could possibly do something to mess with William

think better rules for this would be william in his first key, with optional equipment (not UCN so he doesn't just death manip bendy), and bendy in his first key, with the location being away from somewhere he can respawn, so that bendy can't infinitely respawn. otherwise it's a stomp regardless since bendy will just infinitely come back to kill william.

think better rules for this would be william in his first key, with optional equipment (not UCN so he doesn't just death manip bendy), and bendy in his first key, with the location being away from somewhere he can respawn, so that bendy can't infinitely respawn. otherwise it's a stomp regardless since bendy will just infinitely come back to kill william.
Fair
I'll just close this due to it being a stomp

I don't think a car would be enough to properly kill Bendy. Dude can just respaw and can break the car very easily too.

Back