• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
@Yomi. I don't see how that's particularly impressive power null. Negating innate powers due to your race? That's quite basic.
No its more like he erased your heritage as an individual thus no external power restoration will be able to help you as long as it doesn't restore your very being or your powers are naturally reoccuring like ichigo.

It kinda like he erased your being as a human thus you lose all perks granted to you by said race. Its not a specific power null,its a generalized power null that extends up to your roots.

Imagine a plant for example.

A normal power null would only take away a portion of it.

But yhwach's pulls even the roots itself so as their is literally nothing left for you to get back with

Then his power null is worthless if it's precog based, Yhwach via absorbing Mimihagi is immune or highly resistant to the effects of precognition because he governs over stagnation which means never progressing and completely still.The only being capable of escaping The Almighty.

Yomi Schwarz said:
That machine either gets nulled or sliced apart with no context as to what happened.
Your point?
That "machine" is an artifact inside of Link that can manip the concept of power itself. And it's thought based.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
hmm...now I wanna see how far this man can go with the Digital Monsters. I wonder if he can beat a mega? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Imma find a Mega Yhwach can beat ovo

Trial

This is gonna sound stupid of me, but what were the reasons for both sides again? I forgot and don't feel like reading through this again.

Link's powers are based on equipment, so Yhwach with precog and fate manipulation could break those equipments And stern powers he stole, some deny durability.

Didn't the Almighty steal Ichibei's power and successfully turn it on him? '''Even though Ichibie earlier called himself immune to that very thing?''' He bypassed immunity to power steal/absorption.

Actually he isn't wrong,that is where his conceptual manipulation comes from because he has complete control over the color black and names.

Even so Yhwach still nullified his abilities.

I'm not seeing how this goes against what i said?

IIchibie claimed to be immune to the Almighty, then was affected. That just proves that he was clearly not immune to it

He never claimed to be immune..?

87Ahdqo
4A2hR3O
Yhwach with Sankt Altar stole the powers of Ichibe,but Yhwach cannot utilize those powers because he was given complete dominion over them.
Once Yhwach obtained the Almighty,he nulled Ichibe and 1 shot him in that exact moment.

OVlY1U0
7NxaUaa

Anyways I think 24 hours has been up and this thread is pretty conclusive.

Yhwach basically has at least 12 votes.

I'm kinda late but Link Timestops and instakills or sends him into oblivion, almighty is useless since he has higher AP, plus Yhwach never uses Almighty off the bat since hes too arrogant.

& i assume link uses timestop & sends him into oblivion in character? & yhwach isn't too arrogant, he uses the almighty when it's needed, he simply didn,'t want to use it against ichigo, because he wanted to enjoy his time with him, against ichibei he couldn't use it, because it wasn't ready yet, as soon as he could use it, he did. & higher ap doesn't instantly make the almighty useless, it still gives precognition & can still nullify abilities. let alone all the other dozen of defensive abilities had in his arsenal.

with that logic, i could say, yhwach kills him by using the future manipulmation of the almighty & turning him into swiss cheese with the x-axis.

It shows he is too arrogant to use it off the bat, he's never used it against Ichigo, despite knowing what threat he'd pose. also Link is resistant to Nullification. And link's character always does what the opponent is weak against, he literally abuses weaknesses of most enemies and bosses he encounters.

Not to mention Yhwach doesn't have X-Axis to begin with (and several other scrifts like Zombie and Balance..) since he hasn't reclaimed them back, and even if he did it's pointless as Yhwach doesn't have any feats of using schrifts, meaning he can't win with Almighty and quincy techniques alone.

i didn't even mention nullification, but sure. & does link instantly know all the weaknesses of his opponent, is that some kind of ability?

he doesn't have the x-axis? lille clearly died, meaning that his powers went to yhwach,read chapter 680 of bleach, he absorbed the powers of the sternritters, because he didn't need them anymore. it's not pointless, he didn't use zanka no tachi either, does that mean that he can't use it? no it doesn't. & the op clearly says allowed to use sternritters abilities

No, but Link has better arsenal and hax, EE, oneshot, timestop, it's not something yhwach can get past.

In the novels, the X-Axis is still used by someone else, and Auswahlen only took fodder schrifts, Yhwach doesn't have it since it still wasn't taken back and they were still not taken back in the novels, same goes for the power, Zombie and Balance. Not that it matters.

I never said he can't use Zanka no tachi or other sternritter abilites, I just said they can't be used in vsdebates because Yhwach has no feats of using them and thus it is impossible to measure how profound he is in using them, besides, he doesn't use them in character anyway, even when he is losing.

Why hasn't this been added then if he's won? And why are people saying Yhwach doesn't use Almighty in character nor against Ichigo? He destroyed Ichigo once he activated it, this is like ignoring the last 10 chapters to make that claim.

I'd have voted Yhwach too for what it's worth after reading this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back