• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link vs Godzilla

The edits were made... and Godzilla's true form was confirmed to be energy, he can return to life at will (any number of times) and that he only can die if the reality itself is destroyed.

Vote for Godzilla.

Both Link and Big G have have decent size ability skill set and each are resistant to some of each other's abilities:

Link: Resistance to Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Vector Manipulation, Sand Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Transmutation, Illusion Creation, Absorption, BFR, Soul Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Existence Erasure, and Power Nullification

Godzilla: Resistance to Petrification, Mind Control, Acids, Black Holes, Soul Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping and Absolute Zero temperatures

But by looking at their respected ability skil set, link is not resistant to Size Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Telepathy and Precognition

Godzilla is also not resistant to: Energy, Fire, Lightning, Ice, Poison, Sand, Earth, Plant, Wind, Weather, Water, Magnetism, Emotio, Light, Holy, Cloth, Sleep, Age, Size, Space, Void, Probability, Sound Manipulation, BFR, Transmutation, Telekinesis, and Precognition

So, from what i can gather link is resistant to all more stuff then zilla, and the fact that zilla sin't resistant to many of link's abilities, further puts this in his favor

Link: 8/10

I simply can't agree with that, yes Link has more resistances, but he doesn't resist some of Godzilla's best stuff such as Reality Warping and Soul Manipulation, both of which would take Link down for the count.

Gargoyle One said:
I simply can't agree with that, yes Link has more resistances, but he doesn't resist some of Godzilla's best stuff such as Reality Warping and Soul Manipulation, both of which would take Link down for the count.
The fact that you ignore the fact that link has alot more abilities that can put z down more then z can to link is something...

Godzilla has immortality Type in his profile ( reliant on the reality existence)

8: Reliant Immortality:
The power to be immortal so long as a certain object, person, concept etc. exists.

As long as the existence continue Godzilla will return to life any number of times. Doesn't matter if Link uses Existence Erasure or other power, hax.

Link can't finish off 1 single Godzilla..... and we are talking about Godzilla who has no limits asexual reproduction, Godzilla is capable of make 11 clones at once.

Godzilla wins this battle.

But Godzilla can't do a thing to Link at all because of the Magic Cape, everything will just phase through him.

Link outhaxes Godzilla, but I don't think any one of them can kill the other. Unless the Triforce doesn't care about the Immortality (which considering Ganondorf, I don't think it does) or Godzilla can't break out of the Master Sword (which is something even Demise can't do), I'm voting inconclusive.

Honestly, Godzilla won't be able to hurt Link, and anything Godzilla does Link could easily turn in his favor. Physical strikes he could Shield Bash. Atomic Breath he could use the Mirror Shield on. Plus Link is so small compared to Godzilla that Godzilla won't be able to aim properly. I'd say it's a pretty even fight, until Link gets the slightest hint of rage, desperation, or growth in his character then he wins.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Honestly, Godzilla won't be able to hurt Link, and anything Godzilla does Link could easily turn in his favor. Physical strikes he could Shield Bash. Atomic Breath he could use the Mirror Shield on. Plus Link is so small compared to Godzilla that Godzilla won't be able to aim properly. I'd say it's a pretty even fight, until Link gets the slightest hint of rage, desperation, or growth in his character then he wins.
Godzilla has immortality type 8.( he is reliant on the reality existence)

8: Reliant Immortality: The power to be immortal so long as a certain object, person, concept etc. exists.

As long as the existence continue Godzilla will return to life any number of times.

@Zeldamash is right thus battle is likely inconclusive.

The fact that you ignore the fact that link has alot more abilities that can put z down more then z can to link is something...

Holy shit fix that sentence.....

Links abilities don't compare at all to Reality Warping and Soul manipulation, might I add that Godzilla's soul manipulation is far better then anything link has been up against.

Back