• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link vs Godzilla

A LOT of these things need CRT's made for them or these points are absolutely moot. Debate what's on their pages or don't debate.

Sorry if that sounds mean.

@Random

Godzilla still inside his Mecha-Kong with his longinus spares, divine shield and sword.

A.T Field is not a single energy field, it is generated by Godzilla's soul, you need to anulate his souls first to anulate the A.T Field in other words you need another AT Field. Also other point I forget is that is possibole Link will don't know Godzilla's A.T Field is there because is actually invisible.

Even if Link try to get close to G, he will use his phase-aray radar to finish off Link.

I think is not necesary due to the zeus feat which already give the proof, we need. ( Godzilla is beyond a physical and spiritual existence more like an abstract concept.).

In that case Link will support radiation even more. but his hearts will constantly decrease and he will enter in coma it get to close of Godzilla's body or he is caught by ANY Godzilla attack.

Also Godzilla has of those items too.

Godzilla's Item list.

I know Link can duplicate himself into 4, (I have the game)

As I said before Godzilla can Stay and travel between alternate dimensions and come back as if nothing with his warp power.

Here are the scans:

-Godzilla has 8 times Genetic information of humans being the most evolved being on the planet.

- Godzilla can evolve and reproduce asexualy (without limits) until cover the entire planet . showed and stated in Shin Godzilla and the Official Guide Book of the film.

Godzilla can create at 11 clones of himself at once.

Note: You must Go check Godzilla's Profile, everything I said (every feat) is in Godzilla's Profile.

His powers and abilities.

Other Abilities for his asexual reproduction.

Body defenses for his Radar.

Nuclear pulse and variations section.

His feat section.

Etc.

As Link can't control hundreds of Godzillas everyone with the same abilities. The Battle is over. Also Link can't really kill G so he will come back any number of times.

Godzilla has clearly too many advantages over Link, many of his attacks can finish off Link in different ways and he can't counter attack Godzilla's asexual reproduction.

Vote for Godzilla.

Going through Godzilla's moveset, I still don't see anything in Godzilla's repetiore that can deal with intangibility besides soul manipulation, which Link has resistance to. The Magic Cape essentially makes Link completely disappear and Godzilla can't do a thing once he puts it on and can stay under the Magic Cape for 3 days straight due to the Chateau Romani.

And when it comes to regen, the Master Sword and Silver Arrows don't really care about regen since they negate Low-Godly regen and lower and so far, Godzilla doesn't have a resistance to Existance Erasure in his page so the Ancient Arrows should make short work of him as of right now.

Zeldasmash said:
Going through Godzilla's moveset, I still don't see anything in Godzilla's repetiore that can deal with intangibility besides soul manipulation, which Link has resistance to. The Magic Cape essentially makes Link completely disappear and Godzilla can't do a thing once he puts it on and can stay under the Magic Cape for 3 days straight due to the Chateau Romani.
And when it comes to regen, the Master Sword and Silver Arrows don't really care about regen since they negate Low-Godly regen and lower and so far, Godzilla doesn't have a resistance to Existance Erasure in his page so the Ancient Arrows should make short work of him as of right now.
Even if Link is invisible, Godzilla radar will hit him.

Link can enter in coma by Godzilla radiation.

During 3 days the 12 Godzillas will reproduce asexualy, there will be a number above 14,641 Godzillas at the end of the 1 day.

Godzilla has Reactive Evolution so he will be able to survive any weapon Link has in only a half hour of battle.

Ancient arrows must surpass first Godzilla's Mecha Kong, A.T Field, Divine Shield and Longinus spears.

Also Godzilla can simply dodge anything Link has with his teleportation.

There still the fact that Godzilla already destroyed the planet, Link is now in vacum of space surrounded by multiple Godzillas.

One Godzilla can teleport Link to a Black Hole.

@Eva132

Godzilla's armor and weaponry won't protect him from existence erasure.

If you take a closer look at Link's abilities it says he can see and attack invisible/intangible beings so the AT field being invisible isn't a problem.Link can bypass Godzilla's AT field with intangibility or use the his Light Arrows.

Godzilla's phase-aray radar won't help him against an intangible Link.

That supposed Zeus feat only proves Godzilla has Low-Godly Regen which can be negated by Link's Silver Arrows or the Master Sword.

Radiation has to make contact with human tissue to cause fatal results.This won't happen if Link is intangible.

Please provide a source for Godzilla being capable of dimensional travel.If not Godzilla will lose due to Link's Dimensional BFR.

How long will it take Godzilla to cover the whole Planet with his asexual reproductions? If it takes a long time than it's a non factor.

11 Godzillas won't be a problem if non of them can touch Link due to his intangibility.

@Random

Godzilla is inside the mecha, with his A.T Field on, Divine Shield and you still ignoring Godzilla can counter the arrows with the Longinus spears.

For how many time Link can be intangible?

You still ignoring the Godzillas can teleport

The writer said Godzilla is a god who goes beyond any physical or spiritual existence which means Link can't kill Godzilla by any means he has. in other words Godzilla is an abstract concept. Even if Link destroys Godzillas body and souls, he will return to life like nothing.

And that is only taking into acount 1 of hundreds of Godzillas.

Godzilla need some hours to cover the planet. As he generated his clones in seconds.

Wrong, 1 G = 11 Gs. There are 12 Godzillas (for now). And you still ignoring that Link can't counter all them at once because, they will teleport to different places in the universe or other dimensions to continue the asexual reproduction.

In only a leap:

- 1 Godzilla can destroy the planet.

- while other is fighting Link.

-Other can help with his Longinus spears to counter Link's arrows.

-Other can teleport Link to a balck hole or a point were space-time was destroyed.

-others can continue with the reproduction.

here it is the scan:

Godzilla warped to a dimension that was localised in the reverse side of time.

Link can't kill Godzilla but if Link can be intangible for not unlimited time, The battle will turn into Inconclusive. (No one can kill each other)

@Apex

The Magic Cape makes Link invisible, invincible and intangible all at the same time. Even if the radar tracks him down, Godzilla will still be unable to hit Link.

Even if Godzilla can dupliacate himself, Link can also do the same so he'll have 4 Magic Cape wearing Link's with the same aresenal of weapons taking out all those Godzilla's without any of them doing anything to him due to the protection of the Magic Cape.

Or Link can simply put the Magic Cape on and use the Triforce and GG.

@Eva132

Mere armor and weaponry won't help defend against existence erasure.They'll be erased along with Godzilla.

With the Chateau Romani, Link can be intangible for up to 3 days straight.

When has Godzila ever teleported someone inside a Black hole or outside of Space and time?

Your claims that Godzilla can warp between dimensions and that he is an abstract concept have obscure sources and are not mentioned on Godzilla's profile.Which is rather suspicious considering those would be extremely notable abilities.

You're gonna have to get that evaluated and accepted on a Content Revision thread: https://vsbattles.com/Board/vsbattles/Content_Revision

@Random

Still ignoring Godzilla can teleport himself and dodge Link's attacks.

In Godzilla:Half Century War Godzilla used a black hole to end with King Ghidorah and Gigan.

I think you really need to read very careful when you read the Godzilla Profile. Seriously.

Notes:

• This article does not cover all official Godzilla incarnations, feats or techniques yet.
Feats:

Reaction Speed:

To make a thread I need more free-time.

The writer stated Godzilla is above any physical or spiritual existence therefore Link can kill Godzilla:

writer stated

Godzilla has to wait the 3 days (while reproduce asexually) and go to finish off Link with thousands of Godzillas.

My Vote is for Godzilla.

Random1201 said:
Your claims that Godzilla can warp between dimensions and that he is an abstract concept have obscure sources and are not mentioned on Godzilla's profile.Which is rather suspicious considering those would be extremely notable abilities.
Actuallyy, the profile is not completed, there are over 100 Official Incarnations out there and we can miss some things in the profile, but they are official. (I'm one of the persons in charge of updates on it) , but most important, it will be updated as soon as the Godzilla anime film (first of a trilogy) cames out in November.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Vote for inconclusive. Unfortunetly this battle turned into the same as Godzilla vs Mario fight.
Because just like that fight, people are claiming things that aren't on the profiles, which is against vs thread rules. I've stated this earlier, and politely at that.

With the abilities shown on both profiles, Link's hax is more versatile then Godzilla. Godzilla simply can't hit Link when he's under the Magic Cape while Link:

-Can BFR Godzilla to the Ghostly Either.

-Use the Ancient Arrows to wipe him from existence.

-Completely freeze time and shoot a Light/Silver arrow to the head.

-Travel back in time and have precog to adapt to Godzilla's movements.

-Use the Triforce under the Magic Cape and just wish Godzilla out of existence.

This is by going from the abilities shown on both profiles as of right now. Link simply outhaxes Godzilla.

The real cal howard said:
Because just like that fight, people are claiming things that aren't on the profiles, which is against vs thread rules. I've stated this earlier, and politely at that.
I was talking about the abilities both characters had.

Maybe Composite Link Profile is complete But the Godzilla Profile is not Complete.

Notes:

• This article does not cover all official Godzilla incarnations, feats or techniques yet.

Godzilla still has the numerical advantage. Hundreds and thousands against 1 alone.

Godzilla can BFR via destroying the entire planet.

Godzilla can survive Erasure Existence.

Godzilla can counterattack any weapon that Link has especially with his Longinus Spears.

Godzilla can dodge everything Link has. (I do not know why Link fans continue to think that Godzilla will stand still waiting for him to attack :v)

Godzilla has a force field that can destroy all organic matter on the planet including Link's weapons only by mere physical contact.

Godzilla continues to have radiation as a weapon that can leave Link in a coma just by presence.Godzilla is immune to Link's time hax.

Vote for Godzilla

There's no info that it can happen instantly, that he'd use it, that he'd have the chance to use it, etc. Heck, has that ever happened before?

Has he even planet busted before?

Not on the profile.

??? That's very confusing, not to mention double standard.

Godzilla is giant and much harder to dodge that stuff, Link has experience fighting giant opponents, and MASSIVE double standard.

But...not organic matter. Also massive NLF

Won't work on an invincible (stronger) opponent with type 7 immortality.

I don't hate any character. It's fiction. I think he's wanked, but I don't come close to hating him.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
@cal
then I don't know why every time you put to much trouble for Godzilla stuff.
your stuff fits with was showed in the Godzilla series but...

The less powers Godzilla has, the better it will be for them.

@Apex

I think you are severely underestimating Link here.

Godzilla can make copies of himself: How long does it take to make even one copy? Link can duplicate himself into 4 in seconds with the Four Sword.

Godzilla can BFR by destroying the planet: By that logic, so can Link. But Link doesn't need to because he can do so by sending you to the Ghostly Either.

Godzilla can survive Existance Erasure: Doesn't show that on his profile.

Godzilla can counterattack anything Link has: Does Godzilla have anything in his entire moveset that can hit Link while under the Magic Cape? Heck if anything, Link can dodge anything Godzilla has with the Magic Cape.

Godzilla has a forcefield that can destroy all organic matter: Link has the Magic Cape that can allow him to phase through that due to intangibility & invisibility.

Godzilla has radiation: Link does not care about that since Nayru's Love and Magic Cape can protect him from that.

And no one is saying Godzilla can't dodge, it's just that he is MUCH larger and is prone to be more open to attacks then Link who is MUCH smaller compared to Godzilla.

And Godzilla doesn't have resistance to Time Stop on his profile so he is still vulnerable to Link freezing time completely and just reign hell on Godzilla.

Godzilla simply can't hit Link at all with the Magic Cape while Link has every chance possible to hit Godzilla.

Because I'm an admin and I'm dedicated to my job.

Also, I've put faaaaar more time into Digimon, DMC, SCP Foundation, Bakugan, and Sonic in a negative aspect.

We're derailing anyway. I honestly hope we can be friends, HG, as I do find you a cool person. I don't want my critical nature of the Godzilla franchise to mess that up.

Apex PredatorX said:
your stuff fits with was showed in the Godzilla series but...

The less powers Godzilla has, the better it will be for them.
Not cool. This is a warning. Don't make accusations of bias. And considering how a few admins and bureaus find a profile an mess, it's not because of Link.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Then I guess.... I should leave this to avoid the problems about it. :eek:
Look, I know sometimes Godzilla fans are treated as with a kind of contempt..

Is something sad tbh, but is always a pleasure being a fan of the rubber monster.

I know there are wankers Sr @Cal, I have to admit sometimes the argument Godzilla is above omnipotence is wrong.

That is wrong, yes. and pretty much Godzilla is a character that is changin constantly as a long-running series just like Zelda.

that is why sometimes are incongruences or outliers. But is not your fault.

I propose that we make a thread with the new content and wait for the opinions of the other administrators before continue the battle. :)

Are you okay guys with that?

Sr @Cal? are you fine with that.?

Quick Question.

Doesn't Godzilla's immortality come from a 2A?

EDIT: It does.....That's a problem....

Back