• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link (CD-I) Revisions

Okay. Then it should be fine. Just remember to make this easily understood in the profile itself.

Yeah, the three examples of Clairvoyance seemed pretty straightforward. The only parts I was skeptical about were existence erasure, and I'm also unsure about Regenerationn negation now that I think about it. Deflating like a balloon would be toon force, and a similar concept to getting flattened. But I don't think we treat it the same as regenerating from being squished.

Uh, I not quite that either. But Link could have toon force as well.

Actually, I think the Ice Manipulation and Explosion Inducement mentioned in the OP are just Link throwing snowballs and bombs respectively.

Throwing bombs is still explosion generation, just not explosion manipulation. And aren't the snowballs magic spells?

Snowballs are supposed to act like that since they're the opposite to the fire spells. Unless fire enemies are suddenly insta-killed by regular snowballs

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Throwing bombs is still explosion generation, just not explosion manipulation. And aren't the snowballs magic spells?
Also manipulation is causing an influence with something if he's generating an explosion that should be enough for manipuation.

We only consider it manipulation if the cause explosions telekinetically or something.

Medeus is correct.

What is left to do here btw?

But there's several profiles where someone has explosion manipulation via grenades and such?

Clairvoyance with this item that magic carpet salesman (don't remember his name) gave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HNTIn5KVg8&feature=youtu.be&t=1035

Speaking of wolf dude, he statess he can replace your soul and make you obey him with a ruppee:

https://youtu.be/edecejtxk9E?list=PLzqceSlH2HZ_rUQ8Nm1o_hPUuwXHOGQMY&t=665

So a possible ressistance to Soul & Mind Manipulation. He also states he does it with a rupee, so Link could possibly have this, he'd never use it in character however, so that should be noted.

His intelligence bumped to Above Average

Those profiles are probably incorrect in this respect then.

Actually, the Explosion Manipulation page says such:

"Explosion Manipulation is the ability to generate spontaneous explosions at will. This can be achieved through a variety of means, such as weaponry, specialized technology, or through supernatural powers. Some users are even able to direct them and control their path, allowing them to demolish specific structures and foes and making it harder for one to escape the explosion."

Okay. I suppose that it seems fine then.

"Generate explosions at will" basically just means you can generate explosions whenever. This can mean point your finger to cause an explosion, using Ki blasts, or a weapon that has basically unlimited ammo and generates explosions. Having a few bombs would just be "Possesses explosion weaponry as Dust Collector put it.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
"Generate explosions at will" basically just means you can generate explosions whenever. This can mean point your finger to cause an explosion, using Ki blasts, or a weapon that has basically unlimited ammo and generates explosions. Having a few bombs would just be "Possesses explosion weaponry as Dust Collector put it.
Technology/Weaponry wouldn't be a point of your finger, and having a stock of bombs would mean you can generate explosions whenever.

I have to unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can message me later if you need my help.

Link might need an AP upgrade too. His bomb didn't just kill Glutko, it completely eradicated him. One bomb in his mouth and he was gone. Kaput. That's gotta be Building level at the very least.

Real quick first, can we assume vaporization for the bomb? Since it's an explosion that completely wipes him out?

Back