• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limits of Hourai Immortality

With FTL speed one can actually take a picture of oneself holding a camera btw.

Basically one poses with the camera, then overtakes the light of oneself posing before it hits anything else, and then presses the trigger for the camera so it catches the light one overtakes.

Well the thing is that I'm trying to find the statement that states that Aya actually does this, since just like that, it could be just a weird ability of her.

Illusionary Dominance is 1.674 c either way.

That aside she wouldn't scale to anyone given that she is the fastest character (just to point that out).

Well the thing is that in-game in STB, the bosses are actually faster than her. While it's obvious that she is holding back, she would still manages to do that FTL feat while being on part with the others (As she can do that feat anytime in game)

Well I mean it kinda is, she can do the FTL in game at any time against the opponent, and we can see the opponent's speed directly compared to Aya doing the FTL.

Back on track... I should mention that Eirin herself referred to the Hourai Elixir as "medicine made with the princess' ability". The princess being Kaguya. Her ability literally being the power of eternity. So, that further reinforces the idea that there is at least some level of protection from hax...

Probably something like creating literally "stop the moment for eternity". But how Chang'E got one if she drunk it before Kaguya?

On other note. Wanna make I fanfic about Alice as Master in 4th or 5th HGW... I wonder what kind of Servant is best for her.

Back