• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limbo Clones Classification?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you're thinking, that's ludicrous. High 2-A Limbo clones in Naruto? WTF am I smoking? Lol

NOTE: I don't think Limbo's are High 2-A, but apparently what I was saying implied it. So, what are Limbo's classifieds as based on what they are and how they work?

Higher Dimensional?

This is what the Manga says about Limbo clones:

0674-006ubhkkt

0674-007hfhdhj

This is what the databook says:

"Perceiving this phantom is impossible, the enemy's unpreparedness invites disaster! A person who possesses the Rinnegan can intervene in an adjacent world, an extremely distant world. In that space a shadow is produced, which everyone who is connected with current world can't feel. Not only will the jutsu user gain duplicate of himself with equal ability, but it will also be invisible. Squaring of against a user, counter attack is impossible, going up against this ability will result in one losing against such a powerful enemy. The Rinnegan can shape one shadow. With a complete set of two Rinnegan it can shape four. When fighting the enemy in close combat the shadow will stay away. But after a time the shadow will return. (Fourth Databook)"

So, as we can see. Limbo's exist on a separate plane of existence outside of the world Madara is in. Correct me if I am wrong, but that would mean Limbo's are at least 5 dimension.

• Space = 3 Dimensions
  • Time = 4th dimension.
Based on what was said and shown, Limbo's are above 3 dimensional characters as they don't exist in the same realm and Limbo's are above the 4th Dimension as Not all Time Manipulation affects multiple dimensions. Based on the information provided, would Limbo's not be considered at least 5 dimensional characters as they exist on a separate plane outside of the confines of the 4 dimensions Characters like Sakura and The Biju exist in?

Limbo's are stated to be equal to Madara though.

sadly no that's like saying aizen is a degree of infinity higher than the shinigami and ichigo is higher than him when he said this

personally i think we should give a better in depth explanation as to what qualify as High 2-A, there is many instances are character stating or being "5-D" but do obviously not qualify as High 2-A.

Also I dont think that qualifies as 2-A

> adjacent world,

ad┬Àja┬Àcent ə╦êj─üs(ə)nt/Submit adjective 1. next to or adjoining something else. "adjacent rooms"

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
> adjacent world,
ad┬Àja┬Àcent ə╦êj─üs(ə)nt/Submit adjective 1. next to or adjoining something else. "adjacent rooms"
So are you telling me my house doesn't have several higher-dimensional rooms?

we need to upgrade Both Madara and Aizen to High 2-A, madara for his limbo's and Aizen for his transcendent form :3

I'm honestly surprised this thread hasn't been blown off the face of the Earth yet. Shall I do the honors or has this essentially become a fun and games thread for memes now?

KuuIchigo said:
Well, at least it's something new. Not the same Light Fang and Star Dimensions shit.
Waiting for 9D kaguya for some reaso

bleach and naruto High 2-A

but if it was not bleach and naruto manga then we wouldve agree Lol

^^^ I disagree even if by some miracle both these feats were accepted it would have been outlier on Gigantic scale

wait what if...Madara has boundary manipulation with limbos and they turned out to be possibilities he pulled using his rinnengan? REALITY TIER MADARA CONFIRMED

They are clones that exist on a different dimension but they are still physcally present. You can punch, kick or make contact with them. (Sakura, Sasuke and Naruro.)

@Applelord

Contradiction: "a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another."

Limbo's don't exist on the same plane as Madara. That's their entire thing. They physically Exist in the Limbo Dimension, not in the Realm of the Caster.

Note: Without Six Paths Chakra, You cannot interact with a Limbo, but they can still affect you. As shown in the scans above, Sasuke's sword passed right through a Limbo that was in mid attack.

Limbo's can block your attacks and attack you, you cannot block their attacks or attack them without Six Paths Chakra because you don't otherwise exist on their same plane.

"Limbo's can block your attacks and attack you, you cannot block their attacks or attack them without Six Paths Chakra because you don't otherwise exist on their same plane."

So they solo Galactus now? Sakura still punch it in the same way Naruto and Sasuke did. I show you the scan in the other thread. NLF much.

Should be noted that Sakura didn't punch a Limbo, Madara blocked her punch with his Limbo. There is a difference.

yeah. like how sasuke didn't hit the limbo with his sword, even though the limbo was touching Naruto at that exact time.

When? It clearly shows that she did the same action as Sasuke and Naruto. They punched and Kicked Limbo. Where's the evidence of the Limbo blocking it? I don't see it. Literratly.

140fayqnjk

AppleLord said:
"Limbo's can block your attacks and attack you, you cannot block their attacks or attack them without Six Paths Chakra because you don't otherwise exist on their same plane."
So they solo Galactus now? Sakura still punch it in the same way Naruto and Sasuke did. I show you the scan in the other thread. NLF much.
Galactus is a Nigh-Omni, who like Odin, can sense/affect and appear on every plane of existence if they wanted. Not only that but Limbo's are At Least Low 5-B, they wouldn't be able to Scratch Galactus anyhow.

I'd appreciate if you check your hubris at the door please instead of blowing this out of proportion. And it's not a NLF.

sasuke doenst have sp chakra cloak, but was still touching, so that means that the limbo clones can obviously choose on whether to interact or not (ps, although sasuke does have sp in his body, it doenst mean that it is touching the clones. oh, and the limbo kicked the bijuu. its not like the bijuu tried to kill them with their left cheeks)

It's like this wiki is expecting rejected Naruto threads it's like a law of this wiki at this point

Burden of Proof is on you. Show evidence of the Limbo's choosing to interact instead of assuming they do.

@Applelord

Context dude.

0676-005

0676-006hhjv

0676-007bhf

• Madara chose to Block her Punch.
  • Sasuke didn't punch a Limbo, he got hit as evidence in him getting knocked back.
  • Naruto (The Guy Clocked in Six Paths Chakra) blocked an attack from hitting Sakura.
There you have it. And remember, Naruto and Sasuke both have Six Paths Chakra.

Kek don't bring Galactus please, dude can attack you from many layers of existence and The UN will erase you in all level of reality/dimension/blah3 and BFR you to 1-A realm of nothingness.

"Madara chose to Block her Punch"

Yes, but it still made contact like Naruto's kick. The animation is in the scan, is even the same.

dude, the limbos kicked the bijuu in the face, and they didn't even know that sad limbo existed. how can that be considered blocking?

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
dude, the limbos kicked the bijuu in the face, and they didn't even know that sad limbo existed. how can that be considered blocking?
I never mention this ever. So go on.

@Applelord

Yes, because the limbo blocked her attack. Sakura, wouldn't be able to otherwise interact with a Limbo clone. It's quite funny also. The only thing she registered is an invisible wall.

Peep this, Brody:

0674-007mbbmh

Given Madara's statement, even while in contact with a Limbo, she can't sense or see it, meaning, the Limbo has not Crossed Over into their realm.

I'm getting tired of repeating myself but again, Limbo's exist in another realm and can interact with the realm the caster is in without crossing over. You can't interact with a Limbo, but a Limbo can interact with you, it's not a two way street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back