• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs. Jugram Haschwalth

Its not implied that Nanao did anything more than reflect Trompete at Lille.

Man it is that Jugram cant deal that much damage to Lille with his misfortune to begin with. He wasnt even able to kill Uryuu who has experienced much more misfortune.

Thats legit the function of the sword why else would lille become 8 weaker bodies

@Yomi not voting

The4Godlike said:
Man it is that Jugram cant deal that much damage to Lille with his misfortune to begin with. He wasnt even able to kill Uryuu who has experienced much more misfortune.
That speaks of Uryu's stamina.

What, when you can regenerate your head it doesnt show that you have more stamina

Also, everyone in here assumes that Lille is already in chicken form when he starts in base.

You brought up that Uryu being wounded shows Uryu's stamina.

And I'm saying being decapitated is a bigger thing than being wounded so it requires more stamina by your logic.

Ups i didn't see it. Then Jugram takes it easily.

AppleLord said:
Does Jugram has anyway to put down Post-Auswhalen Lille without him regenerating into his God Form?
First cut with his sword: avoided via intangibility.

Second cut with his sword: x2 damage via The Balance.

Base Lille cannot regen and is not allowed to enter Vollstanding until he uses The Axis 3 times.

The Balance doesn't work like that.

If Lille evades the first sword swing through intangibility, Jugram can't use the Balance, because Lille hasn't use any attack on him, yet. Even if Jugram's the Balance reality warps x2 injuries into his body I doubt it will instantly kill him. Lille will just avoid attacking Jugram to prevent the use of the Balance, and wait for the next two attacks that will aloud his X-Axis on his body and enter Vollstanding.

Jugram doesn't have anyway to put down Post-Auswhalen Lille without him regenerating into his God Form.

PaChi2 said:
The balance does nullify schrifts, tho.
Remember Cang Du?
It doesnt nullify.

It just took his fortune being unable to cut by Jugram and rained misfortune and cut him.

But if it is Base Lille , Jugram can do the same thing Nimaiya did to Lille IMO.

PaChi2 said:
The balance does nullify schrifts, tho.
Remember Cang Du?
It doesn't. The Balance was force on Cang Du x 2, he isn't even on Jugram's level. He died by the lack of higher Reiatsu. The Balance also reality warps the damage into the opponents body, bypassin his Iron skin.

"It just took his fortune being unable to cut by Jugram and rained misfortune and cut him."

He can do the same to Lille. Nullify not as in deactivating the schrift, but bypassing it. Its likely that he can bypass base Lille's intag, warping the damage directly onto his body.

PaChi2 said:
"It just took his fortune being unable to cut by Jugram and rained misfortune and cut him."
Source for that statement? We saw The Balance reality Warping injuries into Uryu after Jugram use the Balance for the second time. The first time he used it, the Balance redirected the wounds that Uryu inflicted on him, but the second time it was the Balance ability of misfortune. Just how Shunsui reality warped his attacks on Lille's body. But Jugram needs to be attacked first by Lille in order to do that. Lille won't make the same mistake twice.

PaChi2 said:
"It just took his fortune being unable to cut by Jugram and rained misfortune and cut him."He can do the same to Lille. Nullify not as in deactivating the schrift, but bypassing it. Its likely that he can bypass base Lille's intag, warping the damage directly onto his body.
This is what i'm trying to say. If it is base Lille , he can't regenerate it.

The4Godlike said:
My vote is if Lille starts base , Jugram wins.
If Lille starts Chicken , Lille wins.
Lille starts base but its bloodlusted so who knows if he brings out the God Flamingo form from the get go

anyway that's minus 1 for lille 7-1 (Jugram Lead) dont worry were not adding this like almost all bleach vs bleach thread so we can just wait for more input.

The4Godlike said:
No man. Balance is not Reality Warping. It just adjusts fortune and misfortune.
So the injuries magically appear into the opponents body without warping reality. Explain how Uryu got hit with fortune and misfortune while Jugram was barely able to stand up. Did I missed a blitz from him?

The4Godlike said:
Reflecting/Redirecting is not Reality Warping.
I would understand and agree if Jugram actually reflected or redirected attacks in the physical realm, like with his shield or sword. The attacks are in the reality warping realm, they appear on the opponents body and can't be dodge. Reflected or Redirected attacks can be dodge.

The4Godlike said:
He actually redirected it with a shield(Fruend Shield).
By the way , what are we arguing here about ?:D
He blocked with the shield. Redirected Antithesis with The Balance. Quincy can make weapons out of reishi. That the Balance can reflect wounds, and reality warp them into the opponents body bypassing intangibility.

You are right!

It is really like that. He redirects all misfortune to Fruend Shield and he makes more misfortune rain to his opponent.

Fruend Shield is nothing but a damage absorber. And it is like Lille's Diagram(gun) which is made of Reishi and can be produced again if it breaks.

These are all the more reason for Jugram to win against Base Lille.

But it is not Reality Warping it is just the nature of Balance. (Does it count as Reality Warp in this site ? I don't think it is Reality Warping to be honest.)

Something like Kyoraku's Bankai is Reality Warping for example. It forces its victims into a theater play where they are forced to have the same fate as the characters in the play , that's why it can still harm Lille.

Jugram wins against Base Lille cause he has no Regenerationn in base.

Jugram lose against Chicken Lille because he has Regenerationn and Trumpet would kill Jugram if it hits. There is no way for Jugram to redirect Trumpet's damage because he will be erased if it hits. And making more misfortune(because his attacks wouldn't hit Lille so this can be counted fortune for Lille)rain upon Lille wouldn't kill Lille because it didn't even kill Uryuu who had experienced much more misfortune because he damaged Jugram.

Ah, all these Bleach vs Bleach threads lately. Someone should remake Gremmy vs Haschwalth or Ichibē vs Haschwalth after this.

Or maybe Ishida instead?

No Gremmy threads please. It will be out of control for sure.

By the way , is this base only Lille or can go Vollstanding ?

If former , i'll say Jugram. Otherwise i'll say Lille.

If he can go Vollstanding , i'm saying Lille takes this.

And please no "3 times eye opening" bullshit. Speed is equal so he can open them 3 times whenever he wants and goes Vollstanding and spams Trumpet.

Can Jugram kill Post Auswhalen Lille with the Balance in one go, before he opens his eyes three times? I doubt the Balance works if Lille isn't attacking again. The Balance stopped working on Uryu, because he stopped attacking Jugram.

Stalemate if Jugran knows Lille's power.

AppleLord said:
Can Jugram kill Post Auswhalen Lille with the Balance in one go, before he opens his eyes three times? I doubt the Balance works if Lille isn't attacking again. The Balance stopped working on Uryu, because he stopped attacking Jugram.
Stalemate if Jugran knows Lille's power.
Don't think he can kill Lille. Lille immediately goes Vollstanding.

Back