• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro (Bleach) VS Asta (Black Clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) He has to open his eyes three times to do so, but even then Anti-Magic will still nullify the intangibility. Nevertheless, Lille's range advantage makes this skewed in his favor, but he'll have a hell of a time trying to draw a proper bead on someone who can aim-dodge like no tomorrow.

2) Asta is still going to be a difficult target.

2) Please tell me what makes it nonsense, since it certainly works on things that lack corporeality (i.e. portals).

4) Everyone has basically said that Lille will win due to his absurd hax and flight advantages. You're the one prolonging the argument with your statements that Asta can't negate tangible things when he has shown himself capable of doing so.

It doesn't matter anyway, I've already asked Ryukama to close the thread since this is a rather poor matchup overall.

@Greatest Sin

In that logic, Asta can cut through/negate the bodies of Shinigami and Hollows and the Quincy of the Wandenreich... Because their bodies are made of Reishi.

Basically if Reishi is lazily treated as being "Magic" for convienience, the there is nothing in the world of Bleach Asta can't cut/negate or absorb with his swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back