• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lilithmon vs Nightgaunt

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Demons-like stuff with borderline equal stuff.

Round 1: Cybersleuth Lilithmon vs Nightgaunt with MFTL+ speed

Round 2: True Form Lilithmon with Infintie Speed vs Nightgaunt at its peak.

In-Character, but willing to kill. Battle is in the Mythos' Dream Lands. Win by Death. Who wins?

Well, looking at his profile, Nightgaunt doesn't have anything that would overcome Lilithmon's abilities, and Lilithmon could just prick him once to end the fight with Nazar Nail, so I'm going with her.

Phantom Pain 2 OP, she can solo all of Cyber Sleuth just by spamming it.

...But seriously, how fast are the Nightgaunts? I know Lilithmon is around 500 Quad, closer to 600 Quad but the descrpition of the Hunting Horrors makes them sound like they might be faster. Not to mention that this Lilithmon is on the lower end of 2-A

Round 2: Lilithmon's got this. She's on the higher end of 2-A, being infinitly stronger than an infinite number of Lilithmon varying in power and all. Not to mention her abilities and hax.

Darkanine said:
...But seriously, how fast are the Nightgaunts? I know Lilithmon is around 500 Quad, closer to 600 Quad but the descrpition of the Hunting Horrors makes them sound like they might be faster. Not to mention that this Lilithmon is on the lower end of 2-A
Assuming they're comparable to Hunting Horrors, they'd be fast enough to cross a countless number of universes in the span of seconds (if we're limiting them to strictly MFTL+). No idea exactly how fast that would be.

Considering IIRC Quadrillions is galaxies crossing speed wheras the Nightgaunt crosses a shiton of universes in seconds, I'd say the Nightgaunt would be faster. So in my opinion, Nightgaunt would take it Round 1. But Lilithmon would most likely take it Round 2 via everything else.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Considering IIRC Quadrillions is galaxies crossing speed wheras the Nightgaunt crosses a shiton of universes in seconds, I'd say the Nightgaunt would be faster. So in my opinion, Nightgaunt would take it Round 1. But Lilithmon would most likely take it Round 2 via everything else.
Well, the current speed for the Demon Lords is scaled from the fact that the Mother Eater has attacks that erase entire universes, thus the heroes have to logically cross them in an instant to get back in the fight.

Still, with current showings the Nightgaunts would probably have better speed. Still, Lilithmon is on the lower end of 2-A for losing to people who struggled against the Mother Eater, even with a massive numbers game on it. Im going with the Nightgaunts for R1

LIlithmon should take R2 though, being on the higher end of Multverse+ and having some pretty good hax.

Back