• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lilithmon vs Madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember sealed Zeed vs Madoka leaning towards inconclusive. At the time it made sense.

Boi

Remember when Digimon was basically unknown outside of Zeed?

Derailments ftw

Just waiting on SD before I vote for Madoka. Lilithmon beat Chaos, so I'm fine with her win. ovo

I'd say that the battle is dependant on the one who will get rid of the other's immortality, mostly. Madoka uses the conceptual manipulation pretty soon in character (as in "it's the thing that makes her 2-A to begin with" soon). Other than that, it's relatively even. Of course that's until the next revision when Lilithmon will get a wall of text

Same, and Lilithmon in character will go for Phantom Pain or Nazar Nail. And these moves are useful for higher tier fights due to her regen and resurrection negation. But I dunno. Gonna go inconclusive for now.

Yaw

I need a new Zeed thread. But I think the guy has already faced everyone he could face... maybe... SMT has plenty of candidates.

Is an embodiment of the concept of destroying all witches or an embodiment of lust more relavant to the battle? Assuming verse equalisation is enough to consider Lilithmon a witch (she is a evil female magic-user, which is a definition of a witch, after all), and considering lust will auto-summon Homura, one way or another (on a side note, a jealous yandere is extremely scary), my vote goes to Madoka.

If Madoka can't just destroy Lilithmon, then inconclusive due to infinite stalemate.

Yeah, strange. Also, now that I think about it, does Lilithmon's concept manipulation extend to concept destruction? Because if not, she would have a really hard time killing Madoka quickly. The "I don't know if she would be able to" kind of hard time.

Only Demon Lords with Conceptual Destruction is Lucemon, Belphemon and Leviamon. And Re:Digitze Daemon.

Wouldn't this mean that Madoka stands a better chance in the war of attrition? As far as I know, feats of concept destruction alone mean that you can affect other people of your calibre, just not straight up erase them. If Lilithmon lack it, she wouldn't be able to put down Madoka completely, while Madoka can probably still affect her (since her non-existence doesn't extend to her concept)

Anyway,

Lilithmon:0

Madoka:4 (Kal, Dragon, PaChi, Cal)

Inconclusive:0

Winner can use gondola to visit Venice

Madoka: 6 (Kal, Dragon, PaChi, Cal, Zeed, Homu)

Lilithmon: 0

They become besties: 0

Can we please celebrate the fact that a tier 2 Digimon FINALLY lost? And now people can stop saying Digimon is too OP for vs....

Also, for those wondering why I'm not using the "Avatar" Argument like I did for Lucemon, it's because unlike Lucemon, Lilithmon doesn't really value anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back