• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Likely a Stomp, White vs a random guy trying to find himself

PrinceofPein

Username Only
Base Soujiro Vs White
Speed equalized
Soujiro in base and all his hax will be the one he used before Godouhood
and white strongest key is used

So does Soujiro straight up stomp or white has some slash under his feet

uhhhhhh...
What kind of regen is, like, what is the best he has regenerated from, (despite the unkown ik).
  1. What kind of ability is ¨cutting the future¨ what does that entails.
  2. How does his durability negation works?
That passive barrier is smurf hax? is it actually smurf or(passive higher dimensional barrier or is it a 7A barrier)? and I assume he has to do something to harm you on a conceptual level, I assume cutting.
Aside of that I will wait for answers before judging

uhhhhhh...
What kind of regen is, like, what is the best he has regenerated from, (despite the unkown ik).
Well it is really unknown but he can regenerate from any wound iirc
What kind of ability is ¨cutting the future¨ what does that entails.
he can cut anything be it time, space, future and even sends his own attack into the future
  • How does his durability negation works?\
it is simply he can cut concepts, so basically your defence is useless since he can even cut higher dimensional beings
That passive barrier is smurf hax? is it actually smurf or(passive higher dimensional barrier or is it a 7A barrier)? and I assume he has to do something to harm you on a conceptual level, I assume cutting.
Aside of that I will wait for answers before judging
passive higher dimensional

Back