• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lightspeed Flash vs S Class Heroes

https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Interviews#Niconico_Interview "If Tatsumaki was in perfect shape, then against Golden Sperm it would be victory."

Flashy Flash wasn't going 100% against them but he wasn't holding back that immensely either. And why would he even bother fighting them with a sword, desperately go after his sword when he dropped it and using an "ultimate" sword technique when he apparently could've effortlessly one shot them barehanded? Heck if he could effortlessly oneshot them barehanded, then why didn't he just slaughter them with Flashy Kicks? Or why did he try to deliberately target Hundred Eyes Octopus's weak spots with his sword and then was about to use an ultimate sword technique when that didn't work if he could've apparently just demolished him zero difficulty with a casual punch? The simpler explanation is that he actually isn't that strong barehanded. Even if this statement will still be in the manga (which it may not be) and even if the translation actually is "end ugly" instead of "be troublesome", I'd still discard it since Flashy's physical showings clearly don't have him nearly being that strong.

All that Garou did is bloody GS's face while he was offguard and in a weaker state. Just cause Flashy could beat that Garou doesn't mean he'd beat someone who definitively can defeat GS at his full power.

One said "ÕïØÒüªÒéï" in that interview you posted.

And " ÕïØÒüªÒéï" : (Potential form of ÕïØÒüñ) Could win. Maybe can win. If there's a chance of losing it's better to use this one."

Therefore it is could.

This part doesnt make sense as i said above. He should have just kicked them so hard that they would have died instantly. Maybe Murata and ONE don't want to ruin the hype of Darkshine where he one-shotted Bug God and Garou. I mean if someone like Flash who doesn't seem to be a Muscular type guy had one-shotted 2 Dragon level guys early on Manga, it would't hype Darkshine for us.

Regardless of whether or not it's could, Flashy has not proven he can beat Golden Sperm. Him being able to beat someone who did nothing but bloody the face of an offguard, weaker state Golden Sperm.

Or maybe Flashy just isn't as strong as you claim he is. Again, he uses his sword to fight people who he apparently could effortlessly annihilate with one casual punch. To the point where he even looks visibly concerned once he loses his sword against them and quickly goes to get it back. He tries (and fails) to use his sword to exploit weak spots onto another opponent he apparently could effortlessly one annihilate with one casual punch. He even goes as far as to use "ultimate" sword techniques on these people. He even repeatedly kicks these people while using a fair amount of his power and having intention of killing them yet they're not even knocked out.

It's simple. Flashy Flash's physical strikes aren't on a greater destructive level than Tatsumaki's telekinesis. If they were, there's no reason at all he'd rely on his sword (and using his ultimate sword techniques at that) to deal with such opponents and fail to put them down with his physical strikes. But you're ignoring all that because of a statement that never ever says that they are in the first place. Flashy being able to beat someone who merely bloodied the face of GS while offguard and in a weaker state does not mean he'd beat GS at his full power.

This is more than bloodying the face. He literally smashes his face. And sends Golden Sperm flying. And saying weaker state of Golden Sperm doesn't indicate that he was much weaker.He just said he was going serious against Garou and we don't know how much he got stronger when he went serious.And Garou evolved during the fight with Golden Sperm so he can match Golden Sperm's serious speed even while he didn't evolve at the start of fight and that Garou at the start of fight literally said for Flash that if he encountered him it would end ugly for him, meaning his speed is way too much to handle.

By the way i don't claim that Flash is that strong, it is literally Awakened Garou that claimed it.I'm just trying to support that claim of Garou.I'm pretty sure Flash will get another buff for his punches when he encountered with Garou but till then all we can do is to speculate.

Look at his face here. It didn't get smashed in he still has his eyes, lips and nose visible. And he didn't even get significantly hurt. He wasn't killed, he wasn't rendered unable to fight, he wasn't knocked out. He just simple got back up, powered up and fought. And again the fact that this Garou did this while GS was offguard and in a somewhat weaker state does make the feat less impressive. Beating someone who did such little damage to offguard weaker GS with a suckerpunch =/= full on defeating GS at his max power in a fair fight.

Well then Garou is just wrong. Flashy Flash clearly is not that strong. The same manga you insist will buff him has now shown multiple times he isn't that strong. Maybe later on something will change but for now I'm going with that Flashy Flash simply isn't that strong. Garou's statement doesn't really suggest he's that strong and even if it did it's contradicted by Flashy's actual showings.

That punch means that Garou can harm Golden Sperm and if Garou can Flash also can by his statement.Don't forget that Flash is faster thus he can not be touched by Golden Sperm and can gouge his eyes and render him blind or even if you say he is not that strong to damage Golden Sperm, as long as he is untouchable he can cut him little by little and making him bleed to death in the end or weaken him and kill him afterwards.

As i said, we should probably just wait for Garou vs Golden Sperm and Garou vs Flash in manga.But what i'm trying to say is as the topic's title, Tatsumaki can't beat Flash cause she can't catch him and if she even tries to attack for an instant she would be speedblitzed and die because Tatsumaki can't attack and defend at the same time as manga says.Therefore we can forget about Golden Sperm and Garou statement for now, in Tatsumaki vs Flash i would say Flash wins.All Tatsumaki can do is to defend herself with barrier.

Okay that Garou can do minor harm while GS is offguard and not at full power. That does not mean he or Flash could defeat full powered GS. Also you're trying to argue swordless Flashy has greater or equal power to Tatsumaki's telekinesis so his sword has nothing to do with it. Nor would him exploiting Tatsumaki's weakness.

We're gonna have to agree to disagree. I'm going to bed.

Kind of funny that this is like one of the first threads I ever followed and it's still on going.

Well, as it stand now, Flashy Flash is faster than every single S class, including Tatsumaki, and when it comes to AP, he's stronger than every single S class not including Tatsumaki. Tatsumaki's physical durability is unknown, but I don't think anyone would say she's physically keeping up with the more physical orienteted heroes in any stat besides reaction speed. So it all comes down to if Flashy Flash can blitz her before she can get a barrier up or before he gets hit with TK attack by her. Judging by the proflies, it doesn't seem like a stretch to say that he could considering that, even though Tatsu is the second fastest hero, there's a huge speed gap between her and FF, and FF is the kind of person to blitz and one shot in character. Otherwise she stomps. Though if FF "suppresses" himself, seeing him fight Atomic Samurai, Darkshine, and Bang would be awesome

I still think Darkshine should be at the very least comparable in AP to Flash.

Regardless, Tatsumaki has her barriers up subconciously iirc, and isn't much slower than Flash, so that's a hard stop for Flash.

Child Emperor in the Brave Giant stands a chance in terms of strength, but gets hopelessly blitzed. Bofoy with prep time may be able to make a mech that withstands all of Flash's hits, but I also don't think he'd be able to tag Flash either.

Back