• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
<Sealing an Omnipresent

Okay

Also I'm pretty sure it's getting resistance to Null very soon.

<I didn't specify the means of incapacitation.

<I'm not talking about this case

Are you or not?

It was always in general since that was brought up. I said I didn't specify the means of incapacitation because even if some don't work against someone with high enough regen, there are still others that work, so the statement "it doesn't mean he can't be incap'd" (which is the only one referring to this case) was still true anyway.

Okay

How can UKG incap him?

Unless I'm getting something wrong from the revisions he's resisting Law Manipulation soon enough

Match is kinda redundant until revision are done

Yeah, I agree that we should wait until revisions are done.

It all depends from what he's getting resistance to.

I'd discuss resistance to power null, which leads to getting haxed in some incapacitating way, but the truth is that I honestly never get how we distinguish hax and AP in 2-A, and I still have Vietnam flashback of UKG vs Satan

The power null thingy needed more input on the revision thread, as Ultima and I were discussing whether it should be resistance or power null.

The discussion started in this same thread and continued there from this reply.

Anyway I also want some clarification about what Kal said about hax and AP

Back