• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light Chucky Buff

Alright, so this doesn't mean a hole bunch, but I found some Chucky feats that could perhaps buff him, albeit pretty lightly. First and foremost, I want to bring up this scene at the end of Curse of Chucky.

https://youtu.be/EYO2ZB1zUdg

In the scene, at 1:44 Chucky gets shot point blank in the face by a single barrel shotgun it appears. In the following film, it's revealed Chucky actually survived that encounter with Andy, and is still alive (albeit as a decapitated head now). So, Chucky survived the shotgun blast. To my knowledge, survivng those tend to come out to Wall Level durability. Granted, I'm not sure how much weaker a single barrel shotgun is compared to a duble barrel. So I'm a bit unsure about it.

I have more to share. Here, in the Hack/Slash comic, Chucky is strong enough to very easily cut off a man's leg's with his knife: https://sta.sh/01hmk423wyj7

Is this Wall or Street Level strength? Do any of you know? I've seen Jason Voorhees get put at Wall Level for casually hacking human bodies, and in this situation Chucky is pretty casual as well. (Not saying their aren't other reasons for Jason to be Wall, but it seems ripping apart humans was one of the feats that put him to that level.) BTW, in that comic Chucky fights off a bunch of people, so that proves him to be a good fighter. Just a note for something that could be added. I'm not so well versed in calcs, and such, I just want to share these feats I suppose. They could lead to a buff though. Maybe a Wall Level Chucky could come out of this?

I don't think that we can scale character durabilities to damage that almost, but not quite, destroys them, or raw power to sharp weapons.

Back