• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lifting strength revision for wang ling

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
First of all i am not a pro at making revisions. So I am sorry in advance for my bad grammer or anything else.

Here the character I am talking about :- Wang ling

So, i asked a Question in qna. If a character holds/abstract the universe inside him can give the character immesureable lifting strength. Or not.

As he said there Uranus got immesureable lifting strength in a similar way.

And Here (scan) . You can clearly see it yourself.

So by this he should get immesureable lifting strength?

To clarify, is there an instance exerting directional force happening here? Is the literal univers inside this person?

With Uranus, the universe is literally in his face.

Logically whole time and space is inside him wouldn't this be enough? Larger size is necessary too?
Yes. It would differentiate whether there is a separate pocket dimension that holds this universe inside of him.

It wasn't a pocket dimension as he was going to replace the original universe fully later
Even if temporarily, keeping a Universe sized space in the space of a normal human would require it to be a separate pocket space.

Even if temporarily, keeping a Universe sized space in the space of a normal human would require it to be a separate pocket space.
I think its more like Alien X and Uranus than a pocket dimension. He actually has the universe inside of him iirc

I think its more like Alien X and Uranus than a pocket dimension. He actually has the universe inside of him iirc
Alien X has a pocket Dimension.

Uranus has Large size type 8.

This revision character does not have large size presumably.

Does this pocket universe contribute to the being's mass? If not, then I would disagree.
As I told you above he absorbed the whole universe and created a new one and everything which was in the previous universe also gets into the new one too and was going to replace the previous universe with the new one if he wasn't woken up

As I told you above he absorbed the whole universe and created a new one and everything which was in the previous universe also gets into the new one too and was going to replace the previous universe with the new one if he wasn't woken up
That doesn't answer my question.

You are asking me if he had all the mass of universe inside him right?
I'm asking if it is demonstrable that the character now weighs infinitely more now that he has the universe pocket inside of him.

Considering that this character does not have Large Size Type 8, it's reasonable that the character uses a pocket dimension to house this other universe. Since this other universe is in another pocket reality, I have doubts that its mass has any effect outside of its pocket.

For example, a human has a pocket reality inside of them with another house/planet/etc. When this character walks around, do they exert the weight of the structure on their body and in turn the floor?

I disagree with this. I don't think Wang ling is holding the physical universe inside his body nor does Wang Ling have this property consistently, rather it's just Wang embodying the universe itself showcasing that he's actually the creator of the new universe in place of the old one.
In summary, it's embodiment rather than holding the universe in him as nothing suggest such.

So in The same sense URANUS get his lifting strength?
Idk about URANUS but according to his profile... I think him having a Infinite universe in his face is a supporting feat to the upscale he has from cronos and atlas who is able to actually hold an entire universe but ig you could say it holds value as an immeasurable LS feat cuz it's there to begin with as one. This is just speculations tho 🤷🏽‍♂️

Looking at URANUS Profile again.
It seems that the universe inside him can actually be interacted it, physical even. It isn't just a simple embodiment which ig further supports the fact that Uranus actually has a Universe inside him as it's a physical embodiment of a infinite universe which can be interacted with. Wang Ling only has the embodiment of a universe which he created, which could be the showcase of Wang ling being the creator. + his physical body at that point was already in the past trying to rewrite what happened to sun rong.

Sorry for my engloosh 😔
Striking Strength: Low Multiverse level (Fought against Ceto, who punched the universe out of his face.

Back