• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

REGARDING LIFTING STRENGTH

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
So , my question is simple.
Does abstracting a 4D construction aka a universe inside their own body gives them immesureable lifting strength?

What?

Do you mean containing a universe inside your own body?

Well, as long as it's an inconsequential aspect of your body, and when you can wrestle with someone who can lift you around or is of similar size, yes.

A close example would be Uranus from God of War. Well, he's not containing a 4D construct (Space-time continuum) per se, but he does have the infinite-sized universe inside of his face, though the logic is basically the same. Under this logic, if they were shown to contain an entire space-time continuum within their face, then yeah, they would scale.

Last edited:
So I was asking for this Character Wang ling. If he can get immesureable lifting strength? As per u said.

wang ling abstract the whole universe inside him while he was creating the new universe. Here

"Abstract the whole universe"? What? That grammar is just giving me a brain aneurysm.

Back