• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lifting Strength page revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God for email notifications, I guess.

I'll get to this later when I have the time.
Alright, I got some, so:

Lifting objects that are qualitatively superior to 3-dimensional space, and thus exceed basic infinite mass. Examples of this might be characters who inhabit a realm where even normal objects hold such superiority over an ordinary 3-D space, and who thus can be inferred to be able to lift them.

Do, however, note that characters who exist as living spacetime continuums or similar do not automatically qualify for this, as spacetime is not a material object, and thus does not have mass being met by an opposing force (Unless otherwise stated). Therefore, simply existing as one is unquantifiable in terms of Lifting Strength.

Suggestions for improvements are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back