• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Info Analysis/analytical precog works against him here, actually. I explained the feint thing about

Unlike the servants before who need to kill Garou before he amps himself, but will fail to do so, Li is both capable of Killing Garou after he amps himself and is very much able to kill him before his reactive evolution starts up

The point of a feint is that its basically a fake attack meant to distract the enemy or create an openning for other strikes. Garou is a top class fighter, so when he uses his analytical abilities to determine that an incoming attack is a feint, he will ignore it, as you should when you can determine if something is a feint.

But here is the thing, any strike from Li that lands kills. Even if you block the attack or try to redirect the attack, you still die. Garou has no way to know this about Li. Garou's knowledge of his world's version of Bajuquan will even work against him, since him determing that this is the martial art that Li uses will make him think he is safe to reflect, block, and dodge attacks. If Garou does what any fighter should in the other 99.999% of situations, and ignores the feint, he goes down

Literally any strike from Li Shuwei kills Garou here, he never actually regenerated from heart destruction afaik, plus it would take way too long to actually regen anyway. And then there's Sphere Boundary to take into account so yeah, i vote chinese man.

Li FRA

A guy who defeated one haxy servant and yet lose to the greatest martial artist who OHK you anytime, yeah this is bullshit for me but you know what? F*** that

Would you like some chips with that salt ovo

And Karna isn't hax, he is anti-hax. Li would one shot him too if not for KK

Yeah I personally am not seeing the other side of this debate.

Im going with Garou fra.

His feat on instinctive Reaction, isnt invisible. So that thing is useless to his Sphere Boundary.

Every servant can sense other servant. But that thing bypass it, just like any other Presence Concealment.

When has Garou regen's from a pulped heart or lived with one? Sphere Boundary completely negs his AP and IA, RE doesn't matter as he dies from one hit and doesn't have the time to evolve, IR is the only thing he has but Li murders people who have similar stuff any day of the week.

I mean, regardless, Garou was "killed" by Royal Ripper and got up in his human form. This is Half-Monster, so he can easily deal with No Second Strike.

AnonymousBlank said:
Would you like some chips with that salt ovo

And Karna isn't hax, he is anti-hax. Li would one shot him too if not for KK
Would KK even work? Internal damage negates that

When Garou was "killed" by Royal Ripper he was down for an unknown, but pressumably considerable amount of time, and although this is Half-Monster, does he get more feats of getting up from wounds like that faster?

Also, reminder that No Second Strike does more than just stop the heart, it also destroys your nervous and circulatory systems and makes an opponent completely disoriented, so i'm 99% sure that Garou would be knocked out.

Would KK even work? Internal damage negates that

No Second Strike does it's internal damage by passing Qi through the opponents body, and it's likely that K&K would stop it from entering his body. Maybe.

voting for Garou when he cant even do anything to his Sphere Boundary and No Second Strike? More like what's the basis for his vote?

Also Assassin fra.

People really like avoiding my points.

> Immortality Type 2, Pain Tolerence, Stamina

Let's say this No Second Strike hits him, along with the fighting style he uses. Garou dies, gets up in no time at all, copies, analyzes, uses it back on Assassin.

He also attacks the nervous system, which I'm not sure can be quantified under out regen levels, since he has dealt no notable physical damage

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
He analyzes it and finds away around it, like using his one ranged attack.
How can he analyzes something he cant see?

Regardless, the effects of being engulfed with Qi are brutally effective; an opponent is extremely disoriented and put into a state of severe tension and paranoia, putting their nervous system under great strain and usually stopping their heart. On top of damaging his opponent's nervous and circulatory systems, it damages their Magic Circuits, disrupting them and, in the case of Servants, cutting off their links to their Masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back