• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Li Qiye level upgrade

Hello everyone, I am Grand Shohei and I am making this thread because I believe that the current Li Qiye profile is below his actual level. This thread will only focus his power level and I might create other threads if necessary for abilities and progression. This is a very easily dealt with thread and I hope for a smooth sailing.

In ch 1819, Li Qiye uses the "Thought Scripture" to summon a projection of the Nightfall Immortal Monarch. Nightfall Immortal Monarch is an Eleventh Willed Monarch and when powered by Li Qiye she briefly reaches the power of Twelve Will. She fights the Grand Rule High God. We are revealed some ideas regarding the Cosmology in this fight. The Jilin City is revealed to be a grand structure that has countless space-times within it. When the Nightfall Immortal Monarch fights Grand Rule High God, it is done so in a different space-time than the main Jilin City continuum.

“Buzz.” The figure took action instantly and raised its hand, creating a disk-like galaxy that flew straight for the High God.

The impact of countless stars shattered the fabric of time and space where he was standing and made him fall into chaotic space.
- Chapter 1820
This new space is not only said to be removed from the main space-time of Jilin City but we also know it is great enough to fit stars and galaxies:
“Bang! Bang! Bang!” The stars in the galaxy were being destroyed by the eight variations.

It was quite magnificent to see each thrust destroying a star, resulting in a destruction resembling fireworks each time.

The ancestors here were mentally shaken. The power of this High God could easily take down a great power.

Even though the ancient battlefield was hovering above them, the fight wasn’t taken place in the same spatial sphere.
- Chapter 1820
Now that its established, I would focus on the number of space-times contained by Jilin City. We don't have an actual number but we know that its at least in the trillion/countless. In Ch 1822, Nightfall Immortal Monarch finally exerts her power and takes control of all the space-times:

Her eyes were shimmering stars that could illuminate a generation. When she reached out with her slender and long arm, stars of the night sky appeared in her palm. At this moment, the night curtain encompassed all spatial spheres and even the river of time itself!-Chapter 1822
If you read the chinese version, which is a bit longer, you get this:
夜临仙王双目一凝,宛如璀璨星辰,照亮万世,此时她纤纤素手一展,一个个星空出现在她的手掌之间,在这一刻夜幕不仅仅是笼罩着这个时空而己,此时当夜幕降下这时笼罩了亿万时空,笼罩了一个又一个时代,整条时间长河都被她的夜幕所笼罩着。
Nightfall Immortal Monarch's eyes shone like bright stars capable of illuminating all ages. As she unfolded her slender hand, each and every starry sky appeared in her palm. At this moment, a curtain of night enveloped not merely this space-time, but that same night curtain also completely enveloped trillions of other space-times. One epoch/era after another was enveloped until the entire river of time itself was shrouded by her night curtain.
Everyone in the Eleven Wills and Twelve Wills range should be at least in the 2B level since they can not only destroy a country like Jilin but the entire Continents which is endless in size.

Li Qiye also threatens to erase the entire Buddhist Plain and its epoch from the River of time:
“If necessary, I don’t mind walking through the Ganges again or even flip it over! When I do so, Buddhist Plain will become ashes. At that point, the Buddhist Epoch and the nine Golden Buddhas will cease to exist. No trace will be left, forever erased from the river of time!” Li Qiye declared.
The Ganges River is a broken remnant of River of Time. Each grain of sand is a corner of a different world, a different era.
“Go.” Li Qiye’s voice came from behind. He gave her a nudge forward and she stepped into the river. The moment she made contact, she instantly disappeared.

The scene before her changed. The Ganges River was no longer there, replaced by a large city with an indescribable aura. This aura had a calming effect. The princess wasn’t nervous at all and was still in charge of her senses.
- Chapter 1891
“I saw one corner of a world.” She took a deep breath and said.

“No, you only saw a single grain of sand in the Ganges River, a very short time in an epoch. For example, our own epoch had countless generations and emperors while you were only there for several days, an insignificant amount of time.” Li Qiye said.
-Chapter 1891
There are supposedly infinite number of sands in Ganges but its probably not literal and even if it was literal Li Qiye is likely to be talking of when it was in a complete temporal river rather than its fractured remnant:
“The specks of sand in the Ganges are endless, but ultimately, they are still only sand. Using them to build towering pavilions is still only piling sand together, won’t amount to anything.”

Last edited:
You should argue whether Li Qiye can 1-a/low1-a, after all, there is a structure similar to H1-B in the book.
Are you talking about the higher dimensions or the Elder Galaxy? I am not familiar with higher levels so not sure about that. I am currently thinking of the Tenth World profile because a lot of things are missing and there is no information about the Multiverse.

Are you talking about the higher dimensions or the Elder Galaxy? I am not familiar with higher levels so not sure about that. I am currently thinking of the Tenth World profile because a lot of things are missing and there is no information about the Multiverse.
You can search the word "天河" in this forum.

Back