• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's Wank Real Life

Not the point. It's '''meant''' to be uplifting.

>.png

Png images defy all laws of the internet. They are Cyberspace level.

Gorillas love bananas and bananas come from trees which also harness the power of the sun through photosynthesis, therefore in order for a Gorilla to bite/eat a Banana in anyway it would need star level AP

Nico-v11 said:
Gorillas love bananas and bananas come from trees which also harness the power of the sun through photosynthesis, therefore in order for a Gorilla to bite/eat a Banana in anyway it would need star level AP
[kills Gorilla.] Some Humans Killed Bears. And Don't Ask Me Why Am I Talking Like This.

MNikola Tesla built weapons capable of destroying planets and distorting reality...but that's just what they don't want you to knowÔäó

I can watch Saint Seiya fights with my own eyes on my tv, therefore humans have far quicker reactions than even the most dangerously fast Saints

Pachacuti was said to have the ability to make the very Earth shake beneath him.

6-C Inca confirmed.

But wait, Pachacuti was said to be "he who remakes the world". So obviously 5-B actually. Semi-consistent with Huyustus's feat of turning his citizens into the stars in the night sky.

Theirs more, his name also means "he who overturns space and time". Since the Inca believed in a (as far as I know, small) Multiverse, Pachacuti is obviously 2-C.

I've seen people legit try to argue humanity could defeat the Naruto verse, Hulk, Doomsday or even Zeno with our nukes or hypothetical future technology.

"Lol radiation" "Lol humanity can achieve anything with enough prep time"

I am High 1-A because everything else is an illusion and ultimately empty, therefore everything else is fiction to me. Even all other series and senses. My mind invented Logic, Math, and Science. Nothing else exists, everything is only me

On top of the whole above omnipotence thing, in this video, MJ is oneshotting a Tier -1 simply by saying the word Bad, and does that every single time he says it. Memetic Tier MJ confirmed.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I am High 1-A because everything else is an illusion and ultimately empty, therefore everything else is fiction to me. Even all other series and senses. My mind invented Logic, Math, and Science. Nothing else exists, everything is only me
The character Claire Stanfield litterally believes that.

Ryukama said:
I've seen people legit try to argue humanity could defeat the Naruto verse, Hulk, Doomsday or even Zeno with our nukes or hypothetical future technology.

"Lol radiation" "Lol humanity can achieve anything with enough prep time"
For real? That bad huh? Talk about W a n k.

ðØð░ðÀÐïð▓ð░ð╣ÐéðÁ ð╝ðÁð¢ÐÅ ð║ð░ð║ Ðàð¥Ðéð©ÐéðÁ.ðÿð╝ðÁð¢ð░ ð¢ðÁ ð▓ðÁÐçð¢Ðï. said:
As for me, the strongest thing that could have been our universe is the Big Bang that gave birth to everything. Therefore, I give it a 3-A mark. If that correct me.
low 2-C*

Back