• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's see if Cal was right: -mon vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that the Almighty's supposed abilities, which all come from Yhwach's own mouth, can't really be trusted as they are repeatedly contradicted throughout the last battle because Kubo couldn't be bothered to be internally consistent.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Yhwach can rewrite causality to replace the futures where he loses with ones where he wins except for the most crucial moment of the final arc where he didn't do that and ******* died.

Yes because it's PIS. Without it Yhwach wouldn't have been beaten, and he had his powers negated. Also I hope you know know Yhwach was still doing shit as a corpse, they had to restrain him and seal him away till all his Reiatsu left.

Matthew Schroeder said:
My point is that the Almighty's supposed abilities, which all come from Yhwach's own mouth, can't really be trusted as they are repeatedly contradicted throughout the last battle because Kubo couldn't be bothered to be internally consistent.

Matthew. I really hate to say it but you've already proven yourself not to be reliable when it comes to Bleach. They can indeed be trusted, he did everything he was saying he would. And Kubo had to rush Bleach due to his health issues amongst other things.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Yes because it's PIS. Without it Yhwach wouldn't have been beaten, and he had his powers negated.
I mean, sure, but then why are we even debating. Throughout the ending of Bleach Yhwach's Almighty is consistently hit with contradictions regarding what Yhwach said it can do.

And yes, I know he still lingered as a corpse for a while.

Again, Kubo was rushed. Previously the Almighty was consistent and was consistent till the very end. Whenever Yhwach got hit by an arrow meant to nullify his powers. It's cut and clear.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
They can indeed be trusted, he did everything he was saying he would. And Kubo had to rush Bleach due to his health issues amongst other things.
Can they really? Also why should stuff like "Author had to rush" and "Make protagonist win" matter? Real Life shouldn't matter to what happens on-panel. We are going with what's shown.

But in regards to Kubo... It would be nice if Kubo hadn't told us that the Almighty could resurrect Yhwach after dying (Oh, doesn't matter, he died)

Or negate Power Nullification (Oh, turns out there's an arrow he can't nullify)

Or see through enemy powers (Oh, he's being hit with KS, guess that doesn't matter)

Or nullify enemy powers (Oh, he's being hit with KS, guess that doesn't matter x2 combo)

I'm legit confused about what you're arguing about, He lied about what his Almighty can do? To me this looks like rant about the ending.

Matthew literally everything you're arguing can be explained rather easily.

1: To end the series, it's blatant PIS. For Yhwach to resurrect he needs the Almighty, which Uryuu negated with an arrow that was specially made to **** Yhwach up.

2: Read above

3: He got hit by KS before using the Almighty.

4: read above.

What's the current argument for Timemon.

Im gonna be as serene and peaceful as i can since from the looks of it,this thread is at its breaking point.

Are you familiar with Michael Wong's two methods of VsDebating analysis?

Method One regards treating it as a Work of Fiction, so things like Authorial Intent, Editorial Interference, Schedules, Narrative Necessities get brought into discussion. This is the method which makes threads debates about "PIS, Author was sick and had to finish the series", etc.

Method Two treats the series as its own real world, and looks at the events displayed in the work as an objective depiction of the events therein. Authorial Intent and Real Life circumstances don't matter because they don't exist for the purpose of this debate.

Method One leads to interpreting the Almighty failing like crazy as Kubo's bad writing in the ending.

Method Two leads to interpreting the Almighty not working as it simply not being as powerful as Yhwach claimed it was.

Method Two is, if you notice, the Method upon which both VsBattlesWiki and OutskirtsBattledome are built upon, and the method that leads to debating focused on feats, quantifications through calculations, and the idea of the Non-Limits Fallacy.

Thought based Time Stop + A punch that grants him complete control over Yhwach's flow of time + The ability to read memories.

Matthew. Literally everything you've been arguing about Yhwach has been explained in the Manga. It's extremely simple to understand so I'm not sure why you refuse to accept anything.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Thought based Time Stop + A punch that grants him complete control over Yhwach's flow of time + The ability to read memories.
Does Yhwach start with the almighty?

Cause Yhwach was able to instantly nullify an existence erasing mouseoleum just by having the almighty active and not really doing anything special except just looking at ichibei's general direction.

The reading memories thing is stalemated with yhwach being able to know all details upon anything he looks at.

Your outside links about sci-fi are irrelevant to Yhwach and his abilities, stop trying to equate everything based off whatever interpretation you like based on other series.

They are about fictional analysis as a whole. And this is the website which invented VsDebating through feats and calculations.

The fact of the matter is. Either you analyze Bleach through a literary analysis, in which case VsDebating through feats is meaningless, or you analyze Bleach as its own world, in which case VsDebating through feats is absolutely meaningful.

You can't argue that Yhwach wins through feats and then respond to every counter-claim to said feats with "Kubo was sick in real life and had to rush the ending". Like it or not, that is the canonical resolution to the Yhwach conflict within the Bleach world.

No one knows what you're arguing about, this is more akin to a rant about you not liking how the verse is structured.

You're linking a bunch of vague rules about star wars that was last updated in 2004.

Just because you never heard of Stardestroyer.net or Michael Wong doesn't mean it's irrelevant. That just shows how new you are.

Legit VSBW is based on OBD which is based on Stardestroyer.net.

In fact, most every Star Wars debate still heavily relies on his calculations made in 1998 to this day.

Thanks for the history lesson, But this doesn't answer any of my questions. Micheal Wong is irrelevant to this conversation and so is Star Wars.

>Point

>Your head

It's not. His methods apply to any work of fiction including Bleach. I'm pointing out that debating Bleach with arguments related to Plot-Induced Stupidity, Authorial Intent, Editorial Interferences, Shounen Jump schedules and what not is anathema to what the rest of this website follows.

I've literally explained everything to you. The Kubo thing was just for further evidence but if you don't wanna accept it fine. But everything else has been explained in the Manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back