• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's see if Cal was right: -mon vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is too much, I'd appreciate a suggestion for a digimon/appmon that could give Yhwach a good fight.

See...I was avoiding Digimon vs Yhwach even though I wanted Grimmon vs Yhwach...but controversy.....>.>

Dragonmasterxyz said:
See...I was avoiding Digimon vs Yhwach even though I wanted Grimmon vs Yhwach...but controversy.....>.>
You deserve this ovo

Cucco
Cucco

Im not sure about Timemon's capabilities, so Dragon's input is much appreciated.

Frantzy12 said:
Is there a reason Yhwach doesn't power null?
If I read it correctly Timemon can kill Yhwach too.

Not saying Yhwach cannot powernull.

I vote for Yhwach via power nulling once he lays eyes on Timemon, and pretty much 1 shotting him with a casual blow or even just making him explode kind of like Ichibe.

Bleach-5377497
Bleach-5377515

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Regardless Grimmon would be a better foes. He is easily the strongest Low Tier Digimon.
2-A hax is cheating.

Try something fair, boi.

The power nullification is passive once the Almighty is active, he doesn't have to activate it. He "understands" the ability and becomes his ally therefore nullifying.

Bleach-5377509
He nullified Ichibe's conceptual hax without even moving a muscle.
Bleach-5377511

Except Ichibe was literally showing him the power and telling him what it would do. Timemon won't be doing that.

@Dragon

If Timemon reversed Yhwach's flow of time, Yhwach would lose the Almighty and die. Just saying.

Yeah, but what does that even mean? the power has to be explained? It's passive power nullification. After Ichibe explained the mechanics of his existence erasure Yhwach just proceeded to magically make him blow up for no reason.

That is not passive Power Null. He clearly has to be in his line of sight and he has to know what is coming. Cockatrimon petrifies everything in sight. That doesn't mean it's passive.

He doesn't have to know anything lol. It just nullifies what he sees. It is passive in a sense because all he has to is look at you, there isn't any warning or activation sequence.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Either way I don't see Timemon winning this.
Well, I just told you how he could. Its a matter of if its in character for him to reverse the flow of time of the enemy.

This Almighty sounds pretty NLF. But I guess it is effective here.

Grimmon vs Yhwach doesn't seem so unfair...

I take Dragon is voting Yhwach

Yhwach:2

Timemon: 1

So thats that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back