• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lets Muskets festival begins,baby!! (Two more vote!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now,the skillful muskets user are face each other,who will win and who is the skilled muskets ever?

-Place located in ruined Mihara city.

-Both in character.

-Speed is always equalized.

-Dairokuten Maou is retristed.

-Win via death.

Tomoe mami wallpaper by kazetoushin-d5yy8pb
"I heard you are the skillful muskets user,oh also you're copying my style,true....^_^"

Nobunaga FGO
"WASHI JA!!"

-Nobu :

-Mami :

-Inconclusive :

How does mystery works? Is being magical enough?

There is also stuff like attack reflection and power null

Also why speed equal? The difference is minimal

Well,because magic=mystery if we follow the logical being.Maybe the power null will be a massive problem here,but for attack reflection Nobu can basically counter it by her musket,remember her musket style attack is similiar with Mami.

Mami can use power null and attack reflection on top of her own bullet spam actually

But is the bullet will nullifyng the power if the bullet hit the enemy? if not then it will be no problem for Nobu because she just shoot them all.

Nah, the powers are nullified via ribbon trap. Although she can fire bullets that create ribbons

Actualy, they also nullify stat amping (which is a basic ability of magical girls) so she wouldn't be able to

Hmmm,then Nobu gets overwhelmed by her due of her skill tenka fubu that also increasing her stats get null,right?

Alright,so maybe Mami can take this.

Nasuverse expert here(not really just knowledgable)

also Mystery is a thing that grows overtime(an example is Ryougi Shiki's Katana, Kanaseda Kuji,

Kanesada Kuji: The 500-year old Ryougi family Katana. Due to its old age, it has a high level of mystery.

using this reference that the older the item is the stronger the mystery will manifest

Mystery (þÑ×þºÿ, Shinpi) is a sliver of power of many different types that comes from the Root.

So would the Mistery of someone who had magical powers for 1-2 year be enought to give Nobunaga a notable advantage?

let's see, since verse-equalization is in effect, I would say yes, Mami has a strong magical power right? enough to damage Homulily's labyrinth(Rebellion Arc), so Mami doesn't have to have to be that old since she has strong magical power from the start

and there's Tenka Fubu, Nobu gets bonuses(massive stat boost) when she faces anyone who has strong magical power(or mystery), and divinity

Ok. Would it buff her to the point where she can reliably break the ribbons tho?

Even Mami's own magical power doesn't come close to that (Also the ribbons do null stat amplification)

hmmm.... Nobu might resist it if Magic Resistance + Tenka Fubu is combined, since the ribbons only do null stat its down to Magic Resistance, Archer's B-ranked Magic Resistance protects her from any spell with a chant below three verses, making it difficult for even High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals to harm her.

Actually, her power null goes trough the natural resistance to magic/power null of the other magical girls. It isn't only stat null, it's more all purpose power null (nullified all of Homura's abilities for example)

Is Nobu's Papiyas allow? Is pretty much a Reality Marble that says **** you to Mystery and Divinity. Nobu would probably drag both of them in if needed, even if Mami have low Mystery, it's still something that would give Nobu the home field advance, and despite how she acts she isn't a dumbass.

I don't think that restricting it is allowed (And i mean, Mami is far from inexperienced when it comes to battle someone inside their pocket dimension)

Also, is that supposed to be magical girl Mami or MagiReco Mami?

@Kal

Whats the different of Magireco Mami with Magical girl Mami?

Anyway counted.

-Mami : 4 (Shiro,Homu,Kal,Rebuble)

-Nobu : 0

@Coffe

Because i think Dairokuten Mao will be too much here,but if you want to unrestrict it,i can.

Anyway,God dammit,i almost forgot this match,now i have an 3rd Mami match to must concluded (one is still going(Semi),one is leave in the dust(Kurumi)),how suffering this.....(T_T)

Anyway,Mami husbando Kyoko get another match,anyone interest?

MagiReco Mami has access to all the abilities of her witch and magical girl form and then some (Also she can form a Doppel Witch which is > Candeloro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back