• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's hope it's not a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp since we got some upgrades on The Operator and his time shenanigans, then what better way to try his new stuff than vs a time manipulator?

For anyone who's not familiar, The Operator is the dude responsible for controlling all warframes (in our case Limbo). With the new updates to his profiles (since his profile was old af), he can send avatars of himself to fight with the warframes.

Let the debate begin.

Btw is there any other notable time manipulator?Inb4 someone mentions BB Also this may be a stomp, but im not too knowledgable on Timemon, i just know he has some time speeding and reversal.

First Witch said:
HA Dio.
I dare you.
I know you said it as a joke, but that idea might be absolutely glorious.

HAD has Za Warudo

Limbo has Za Warudo

Though i may need to start it as rift limbo there.

Ok ty for the idea, imma make the thread.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I assume this Limbo guy resists Time Manipulation and that it lacks any age?
Hmm, he doesn't resist time manipulation as much as he resists time gaps. For example. If you were to send him to the past he would still function normally.

And about "age" it depends, he is a robot, but he is not as old as creation. If we're talking about biological age manip, yes he's immune to that, if this time reversal works in a sense of "If i touch this computer it turns back to being useless scraps of metal and other materials" then it will work.

So that's the whole argument topic, if it can work on lifeless objects (a rock for example), then it will work on Limbo, it will turn him into basically uncrafted neuroptics, system and chasis, if it can't then age manip is useless.

As for Limbo's win conditions we have Dimensional BFR and Stasis.

I mean seeing how Appmon are AI's and lack biological age, I guess it would work. Can this guy rust overtime?

If rusting works, I see Timemon winning. If not, I see Timemon incapacitating by trapping him in time or just keeping him stuck in time stop. Not to mention that if Timemon gets BFR'd, if he sets a Save/Load during the fight, he can just load the save and be back to normal.

What is this stasis?

Hmm, no rusting doesn't work. We say robot for simplicity's sake, but he has flesh and blood and other stuff. Robot i mean he works like a robot, as in completely lifeless to the point of being remotely controlled by someone else, but he's not fully metal and given that Limbo had his parts stuck in another dimensions for who knows how long and was still usable when the operator found him, not to mention warframes can engage in underwater combat etc.

About the trap in time, it may work, same for time stop. Though my question is how do they work? As in are they thought based? Can he do them before Limbo points at him?

Once you're BFR-ed it's basically GG. Inside the Rift, you're inside Limbo's world, if Limbo uses stasis it'll stop Timemon from moving. It's a really weird kind of time stop, since it doesn't stop time, but kind of like stop people and objects...it's just weird. So in another dimension that stops him from taking any action at all i don't see how Timemon can activate his files.

His Time Stop is thought based. And if time is stopped, he can basically do whatever he wants.

If Timemon can think, he's fine as this is a form of Causality Manipulation. Not to mention anything that is time based will not harm Timemon. Not to mention Time Travel which is also thought based. He'll just return to the time in which he wasn't BFR'd.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well then Timemon via Incapacitation for me.
You need to count what Limbo can do as well before voting
I have. But Limbo doesn't seem like he can do anything to stop being incapacitated in time. His time stop is thought based and is the in character starting move for him. Not to mention he can keep time stopped indefinently and can literally incapacitate him even more by punching him and stopping Limbo's specific flow of time, slow him down to the point he can't even lift a finger before getting incapacitate him, make his own time accelerate to the point in which he is basically faster than Limbo can react, etc, etc.

Hmm and i assume Time Stop is his first move in character? About returning to a non BFR-ed time, i already mentioned, if he gets BFR-ed, Stasis ain't letting him take any actions. Stasis is an ability really close to time stop visually, but it doesn't stop time in the literal sense, it more like doesn't allow his opponents or their weapons to take any actions.

Also what about The Operator who is the mind behind the warframe. Can Timemon deal with him too going from the fact that The Operator is a dude sitting on the other side of the solar system that can attack or create new Limbo clones, and resume the attack on Timemon but this time with a tactical advantage and surprise attack? (The Operator also has mind hax).

So a summerization:

• Time stop, accel or loop will stop the current Limbo, though nothing stops a 2nd Limbo from attacking on The Operator's will.
  • The Operator can join the fight himself using mind hax/possession, or send his energy based avatars.
  • If Limbo gets you into the rift, Stasis will prevent Timemon from taking any action and will therefore prevent him from leaving Stasis or the rift.
Question, does Timemon's retroactivity work even if he's taken by surprise and killed. (If someone 1 shots him without him even noticing anything....long story short, can he use it if he's dead?)

Can these Limbo's move in stopped time? If Time is stopped, what are they going to do?

Can the operator even mindhax an AI. He's mindhaxing something something outside of their creations with a will of their own, but is resistant to conventional mental attacks.

Once again, can Timemon think? If he can think, he can activate his Save/Load. He's in essence not moving, but simply returning to a state before he was sent into stasis.

Not, he has to be able to think to use his skills.

Also, if this is the case that he cannot do anything to stop the clones, this is a stomp as he's a Low 7-B vs a High 6-A with multiple clones and would have no win/con. Leviathan is better.

@Dragon

That's assuming that Timemon has enough range to stop them AND that Timemon is going to keep time stop full time even after he has time looped the first Limbo.

Yes, the Operator possesed Umbra who has a will of his own, yes, and void energy corrupts/possesses people all the time.

Likely not.

Meh, Avatars just void blast him then.

Tier getting downgraded, into i thin 7-A, am not too sure there.

So i guess Operator can just use avatars for a surprise attack or mind hax him for a win condition. Timemon can find the operator (which may be pretty hard, but not impossible so it is not a stomp) and maybe kill him (though the operator does have time travel of his own, age regression or outright killing the operator should work). We got the stomp outta the way.

I know im the OP, but i feel like Limbo has enough tactical advantage to take this. Voting time.

If the Operator is solar systems away, Timemon is not getting to the Ooperator.

7-A-High 6-A

Timemon gets oneshot regardless and cannot get to the Operator. Stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back