• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's do this

Dekoshu

VS Battles
Retired
I was thinking, since there is so much talk about hyperdimensional powers and beings, I was wondering of this. You think of one power from one or more series/universe, and give it a level higher than 3D. For example, if Quincy powers were 4D, it would be above universal level. Right? It can be both Attack Potency and Tier. It means making something or someone three-dimensional greater than that. If you looked at the Tiering System, you would be aware of what I am talking about. No Tier 0 and true omnipotence, though.

Depends. 4-D power on an incredibly small scale is usually not enough for a tier raise beyond 3-D status. High but less than full space-time continuum level 4-D power is High 3-A, and anything above that goes into tier 2.

Hmm. OK. I am immediately getting the hang of this. How about five-dimensional Quincy powers?

This is fun! Hmm...I don't want to make it boring. So...seven-dimensional Saiyan powers?

4-Dimensional Jedi/Sith.

I believe 4-Dimensional beings were referenced as Bedlam Spirits before, but imagine if the Jedi/Sith were like this.

Size is nothing compared to the power of the Force

TheCompulsory said:
can you explain it more clear to me.like i wanna join but i dont get it LOL XP
Imagine your ordinary verse, like Yuru Yuri. They work in pretty small scale right?

Now tried to ram it up a level, like Kyouko the doujinka with galatical popularity.

Dan Hibiki's Saikouryuu on a hyperversal level, which means it's a 26-dimensional one. Multiverse range Gadoken and Shinkuu Gadoken projectiles are not to laugh at.

How about those multiversal Hollow powers? Cero Oscuras on a higher-dimensional level along with Gran Rey Cero sounds like an absolute nightmare.

Back