• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let the revolution begin! (Markus vs Rorschach)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
9-C versions used
Fight takes place in Jericho, 5 meter distance between each other
Speed equalized

All hail robo-Jesus : 7
Who the hell is Steve Jobs? : 0
Incon : 0

Story

During the rebellion, Josh suggested that Jericho get a human liaison in order to bail them out and to vouch for them when things go sour. North suggested that in order to prevent said liaison from betraying them, they would need the most misanthropic empathy-free human which probably doesn't exist. The next week, she returned to Jericho with a man wearing a white mask with shifting dark shapes.

The human was particularly brutal, ruthlessly slaughtering any human prisoners the moment they were of no use and killing anyone who seemed to be jeopardizing the rebellion whether it be thugs, security guards, or officers. This created a divide in Jericho due to the human's actions as it conflicted with their leader's ideology (Guess who North is supporting). Not wanting the human to jeopardize all hope they had for peace, Markus leads him to the lower decks of Jericho to take him on

Last edited:
Markus has far more powerful hacks with precognition and is skilled enough in combat to compete with Rorschach in a hand-to-hand confrontation. Markus also can't feel pain while Rorschach can, giving Markus a huge edge in this fight. Voting Markus

With weapons, Markus should take this with medium difficulties, as his weaponry is considerably superior to anything Rorschach has ever gotten his hands on, and he seems to use it better.

On an actual melee confrontation, though, I'd bet on Markus with high difficulties. From what I'm seeing on the profiles, Rorschach is a better fighter, is more agile. Markus is stronger and more durable, but not by that much, and has a very significant stamina advanage. It'd be an awesome sight.

I'll be adding this now (Funny how the second and third threads I managed to conclude are DBH threads)

Rorschach laid on the rusted metal floor, desperately clinging onto consciousness. Markus loomed over him, just as injured with blue blood dripping from various wounds on his body inflicted by the human.

"You're soft, Markus. After everything mankind has done to your race, the only thing they deserve is to drown" said Rorchach.
"I am not blind to their wrongdoings. But an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. I will not punish a crime with another crime" replied the android "Including yours, Kovacs".

Rorschach stopped for a while before taking off his mask.

"You'll still have to kill me. I know too much. You let me out and I might say the wrong thing, start that war you so desperately avoid" he said "I can't lie, I'll always tell the truth. So do it, this isn't a choice. You know that I can do just that so... DO IT!".
"I have planned for just that" replied Markus before knocking him out.

Rorschach awoke covered in produce. Looking around, he found himself in a crate stored in what appears to be a customs office with multiple people speaking Portuguese all around him. The silhouette of a green flag with a yellow diamond-shaped center can be seen in one of the offices.

"Oh no, he actually sent me there"

Last edited:
I'll be adding this now

Rorschach laid on the rusted metal floor, desperately clinging onto consciousness. Markus loomed over him, just as injured with blue blood dripping from various wounds on his body inflicted by the human.

"You're soft, Markus. After everything mankind has done to your race, the only thing they deserve is to drown" said Rorchach.
"I am not blind to their wrongdoings. But an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. I will not punish a crime with another crime" replied the android "Including yours, Kovacs".

Rorschach stopped for a while before taking off his mask.

"You'll still have to kill me. I know too much. You let me out and I might say the wrong thing, start that war you so desperately avoid" he said "I can't lie, I'll always tell the truth. So do it, this isn't a choice. You know that I can do just that so... DO IT!".
"I have planned for just that" replied Markus before knocking him out.

Rorschach awoke covered in produce. Looking around, he found himself in a crate stored in what appears to be a customs office with multiple people speaking Portuguese all around him. The silhouette of a green flag with a yellow diamond-shaped center can be seen in one of the offices.

"Oh no, he actually sent me there"
as a brazillian, this is accurate

Back