• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lesbian Chameleon vs Scientist Monitor

Well with Shed's powers being taken out of the equation what exactly stops Ilia from just electrocuting Lizard to death?

His regular animal manipulation (specifically for reptiles) should still have some affect on her. Not enough to where he'll control her but definitely gonna mess with her a lot.

His animal manipulation (reptile specifically) should still have an effect on her, to what degree I don't know.

I mean has he had contact with reptilian people in Marvel? Faunas in RWBY have animal traits which means biologically there's a connection there.

I just think he'd be able to mess with her instead of outright control her.

Well, this is extremely presumptuous and NLF-ey that he can just control semi-reptiles or just making up abilities and rules like "oh maybe he just disorients him lol"

That's a moot point altogether, and when does the animal biology extend to their minds?

I'm giving it to illia there is no reason to believe he can even effect her in the slightest with animal manipulation she outskills and electrocutes him to death

Back