• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leonardo (2012) vs Nightwing (Arkham Series) (0-7-0) (concluded)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • Fight takes place on a rooftop late at night
  • Post-Vision Quest Leo is being used
  • SBA for everything else

Leonardo: 0
0.09 Tons of TNT

Nightwing: 7

0.04514105683 tons of TNT
Incon: 0

Last edited:
Someone say something about Leo so I can say something about Nightwing

Mostly skill related, idk if Nightwing skillfucks him or not because idk anything about this Leo

Nightwing FRA, with better equipment and skills.

Batman said Nightwing is the best fighter he's ever trained, and implies that no one could have beaten him in single combat (31:46)
The fact that Nightwing is the best fighter he's ever faced makes him superior to Tim Drake, who can easily defeat Talia's Guard ninjas (5:08), and a single member of this group can easily holding her own against a hundred men (4:10).

In terms of equipment it has escrima sticks that can release 50k volts (2:53),
Just a minor critique, but the links don't lead to the time specified or even the start of the video, they lead to unimportant scene's and require some back tracking in the first two cases.

Anyways, I do agree that Nightwing has a skill advantage. I'm not too knowledgable on the 2012 iteration of Turtles, but I don't recall them having as impressive of skill feats. Sure, they can defeat trained robot Ninja's, but these Ninja's have next to no statements about them.

Inversely, outside of arguably a Arkham Knight Jason Todd (And even then it's very much debatable) and Bruce himself, as well as the few who would compare to them, Nightwing should be the most skilled and capable character in the series. Robin was confident that he alone could take on 3 ninja's that each are able to survive against a Hundred Men, and Nightwing should scale above him. The only thing I see being a problem is that Nightwing an get immensely cocky, leading to even the unskilled Penguin getting a advantage. However, assuming that Nightwing doesn't let his advantages get to his head, I don't think Leo really has a answer to him.

Just a minor critique, but the links don't lead to the time specified or even the start of the video, they lead to unimportant scene's and require some back tracking in the first two cases.
I specify the timeframe of statements and feats precisely because I don't know how to program the link so that it leads precisely to the desired timeframe

Inversely, outside of arguably a Arkham Knight Jason Todd (And even then it's very much debatable) and Bruce himself, as well as the few who would compare to them, Nightwing should be the most skilled and capable character in the series.
Nightwing should be the second best fighter in the series after Batman.

Someone say something about Leo so I can say something about Nightwing

Mostly skill related, idk if Nightwing skillfucks him or not because idk anything about this Leo
Leo can keep up with Shredder who is “A master of ninjutsu with decades of training, so skilled that he makes bonafide masters of the craft look like pushovers in comparison to his might.”
Nightwing FRA, with better equipment and skills.

Batman said Nightwing is the best fighter he's ever trained, and implies that no one could have beaten him in single combat (31:46)
The fact that Nightwing is the best fighter he's ever faced makes him superior to Tim Drake, who can easily defeat Talia's Guard ninjas (5:08), and a single member of this group can easily holding her own against a hundred men (4:10).

In terms of equipment it has escrima sticks that can release 50k volts (2:53),
Counted but it’s important to note the Leo resists electricity.
Anyways, I do agree that Nightwing has a skill advantage. I'm not too knowledgable on the 2012 iteration of Turtles, but I don't recall them having as impressive of skill feats. Sure, they can defeat trained robot Ninja's, but these Ninja's have next to no statements about them.

Inversely, outside of arguably a Arkham Knight Jason Todd (And even then it's very much debatable) and Bruce himself, as well as the few who would compare to them, Nightwing should be the most skilled and capable character in the series. Robin was confident that he alone could take on 3 ninja's that each are able to survive against a Hundred Men, and Nightwing should scale above him. The only thing I see being a problem is that Nightwing an get immensely cocky, leading to even the unskilled Penguin getting a advantage. However, assuming that Nightwing doesn't let his advantages get to his head, I don't think Leo really has a answer to him.
counted
Look at the ass on that Dick FRA
Counted

Back