• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon S. Kennedy vs Violet Evergarden

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
Pretty unexpected of me to make such a match...

Thankfully they are pretty equal in stats, so I don't have to restrict them much.

Starting range is 30 meters.

K.O. via death.

Leon Kennedy
Violet Anime Design
Leo - 1

Violet - 0

If we are using bloodlust/9-A Violet... then

At the start, Violet will have a disadvantage. It looks like Leon is better than Violet in skill with guns. He also has much better firearms, however, Violet would be able to break the 30-meter distance due to be a little faster than Leon

She would also be able to tank some of his 9-A attacks with her arms.

So once Violet gets close to Leon, he is kinda screwed since Violet can one-shot or KO him with "witchcraft". Violet also has faster combat and reactions speed to Leon.

So I think Violet should be able to win this.

I see. About the speed diference, Leon's running speed is lower than Violet's, acording to his page he outran a Tyrant (43 miles per hour or roughly 19.2 m/s) while Violet is able to run on water (30 m/s). Leon's reaction speed is faster tough.

If speed is unequalized and both fighters are in character, then Leon might be able to take his. He has faster reactions and combat speed (dodged bullets at point blank range) and Violet might refuse to kill Leon at first.

Also, Leon is more experienced using firearms and has a better weapon arsenal.

Whoops, I misread Leon's reaction "feat". xd

Since both characters are in character for this battle. I don't think Violet has a good chance at winning this. Violet rarely ever uses her weapons in combat, not even when she is in a life or death situation.

So for this battle, I think Violet might just try and fight Leon just with her bare hands.....It sounds kinda silly, but there is a reason why she dislikes using weapons.

Violet has "promised" herself to never kill anyone again due to her actions during the war, which is the reason why Violet rarely uses any weapons for combat now and days.

I'm gonna go with Leon especially if speed unequalized, He can dodge most of Violets attack (since his acrobatic skill allow him to dodge the lazer in RE4) and in term of experience I think Leon is more experienced, age wise and the fact he's been fighting so many superhuman monsters for years.

Her durability is higher with her prosthetic metal arms but I believe that's nothing new for Leon, he can aim for her unprotected spot like in his fight with Krauser for example and he has good aim too since he scored so many head shot in Vendetta.

So yeah, Leon take this with quite difficulty.

@Homu I know, and it's better than the FBI cause he works for the president, so your argument is invalid. OvO

Were you all using characters at 9-B? Or 9-A?

Back