• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon S. Kennedy vs Frank West

So death battle figured out what camera frank uses and came to the conclusion that it's flash is about as bright as a flash grenade.

That's very specific for a preview to the preview.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
The one from DR2 where you merge a footbal wit grenades and throw it.
Leon isnt dumb to shot a ball with granades or be hit by something like this. He has already avoided something much faster and dangerous than this. Most of frank weapons are only useful against zombies. The rest of his weapons dont do more damage than anything leon have.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
If he doesnt shoot it down, the football grenade will strike him and explote.
leon also have granades, rocket launcher and mine thrower which do the same exact thing( AoE explosion).

if speed is not equalized, leon would just avoid all of frank weapons( supersonic reactions). With speed equalized, the one smarter and with better aim would win(which is leon for sure).

RabidNinja13 said:
we pretty much knew he was probably gonna get the Exo suit and the mini gun
The exo suit is what Frank needs to take Leon down - if this could take Leon down since Leon tanked and dodged hits from bowwows before.

Jasonsith said:
The exo suit is what Frank needs to take Leon down - if this could take Leon down since Leon tanked and dodged hits from bowwows before.
That if Leon decide to keep fighting in a hand-to-hand combat, which is unlikely.

The moment he realize Frank with his Exo-Suit is too much for him he would start to change strategy by staying out of range and use his firearms while avoding any long range attacks with his much superior speed, reaction and agility.

And this would be a big deal since the Exo-Suit had a limited power supply, Frank risk to just keep uselessly chasing Leon until the Exo-Suit stop working.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
In canon?
He can survive a blow from a El Gigante, who can oneshott Ganadoes and shatter a boulder, so yes he can survive blows from bowwows.

While the latter feat is to be calculated, it can be assume that would be likely be in the Small Building level range, put the El Gigante in the same tier of strength of the Exo-Suit.

Ruvia said:
if speed is not equalized, leon would just avoid all of frank weapons( supersonic reactions). With speed equalized, the one smarter and with better aim would win(which is leon for sure).
Leon's speed is his greatest advantage. Without it, he's dead.

Honestly his speed in combination with his great aim and skill is what makes this fight so close so yeah without it he would probably die

Frank will probably get thrown into a bunch of zombies just to get turned into one and have Exo Zombie Frank take down Leon with acid.

i just looked it up and the reason it sometime has infinite charge is because of wireless charging towers which makes it go purple and therefore why in those parts it lasts indefinitely

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Okay, post CANON cutscenes of what you said.
Stupid logic, unless proven otherwise feats during gameplay are as valid as feats during cutscenes, or then there are a lot of characters that would need to be downgraded since many of the feats come from gameplay than cutscenes.

And i would like to remind you that Frank has never show to had the strength to tear a part zombies and shatter heads or the durability of took a blast from Blast from the Past or took hits from a Exo Zombie in canon cutscenes either.

Hell, Frank had never made any combo weapons in canon cutscenes, so what do you want to suggest, that Frank is not actually capable to create those weapons and are just gameplay mechanics?

Stefano4444 said:
RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Okay, post CANON cutscenes of what you said.
Stupid logic, unless proven otherwise feats from gameplay are as valid as feats from the cutscenes, or then there are a lot of characters that would need to be downgraded since many of the feats come from gameplay than cutscenes.
And i would like to remind you that Frank has never show to had the strength to tear a part zombies and shatter heads or the durability of took a blast from Blast from the Past or took hits from a Exo Zombie in canon cutscenes either.

Hell, Frank had never made any combo weapons in canon cutscenes, so what do you want to suggest, that Frank is not actually capable to create those weapons and are just gameplay mechanics?
True, canon cutscenes aren't exactly needed.

The Rooster Teeth link for this Death Battle has been out.

It will be available for all peeps on YouTube on Wednesday night or Thursday morning depending on the time zone.

Death Battle Spoilers
While I shall withhold any DB results within spoiler tags and I encourage everyone to do so until the release to all peeps on YouTube, I am interested to know if anyone here agrees with the result and, by doing so, check if this thread itself can be concluded.

Death Battle Spoilers
Not only Leo ******* dodged a MFTL+ Megabuster shot (Since they used Capcom Heroes as something canon and say they are comparable to their canon versions, which would make Frank 4-B with the X suit, hell, he would have murdered leon with the Ryu custome alone), Leon ******* tanks the Exo Suit Tornado like it was nothing, The Exo suit doesnt even have any other forms aside from the freezze form, they flat out said Leon's knife is deadlier than ANYTHING frank has, which is complete bullshit.
They dont even let Frank get bitten to get the zombie form.

So no, this is not valid nor reasonable at all.

They do not even give him HALF of the combo weapons he can make in DR4. Now that i remember it, they do not even tell you frank beat Brock and that he cant take an RPG.
</div>

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
{| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"
! Death Battle Spoilers |- |Not only Leo ******* dodged a MFTL+ Megabuster shot (Since they used Capcom Heroes as something canon and say they are comparable to their canon versions, which would make Frank 4-B with the X suit, hell, he would have murdered leon with the Ryu custome alone), Leon ******* tanks the Exo Suit Tornado like it was nothing, The Exo suit doesnt even have any other forms aside from the freezze form, they falt out said Leon's knife is deadlier than ANYTHING frank has, which is complete bullshit.

They dont even let Frank get bitten to get the zombie form.

So no, this is not valid nor reasonable at all.

They do not even give him HALF of the combo weapons he can make in DR4. Now that i remember it, they do not even tell you frank beat Brock.

|}
</div>

It's stupid to think that frank is 4B and MFTL just because he got an exosuit with X's skin. It does not make sense what you said.

DEATH BATTLE SAID THE CUSTOMES GIVE FRANK COMPARABLE ABILITIES TO THE HEROES THE CUSOMES ARE BASED ON. (Which is total bullshit.)

And that was Frank without an exosuit, just the custome.

I guess ******* Leon kills Dante no diff.

Oh shit thats right.

Yeah, Leon kills dante, arthur, X, Ryu, Zangief, Akuma, Viewtiful Joe and ammaterasu no diff.

And since they think dante kills bayo, Leon S Kennedy OBLITERATES Bayonetta.

Y'know, as someone who loves Doctor Strange to shit, and I'm pretty sure Fate wins, even though I'm hopeful Strange wins, they'll over play Strange, I'm calling it here.

Back