• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legosi tries to eat a cop

Not 100% familiar with beastars but. Although Judy has higher stamina, is a harder target to hit, and has tanked a hit superior to Legosi's 508 KJ casual wall feat...Judy's 85 KJ AP isn't doing much to Legosi who tanks hits from people stronger than him. (Unless the dosent apply to this key? He looks pretty messed up from being hit into that pillar...) Huh, Judys AP is actually stronger than that pillar feat so nvm.

Hrmm, both of their stealth mastery is negated by eachother senses, legosis information analysis gives him a bit of an edge...

I might need someone who's actually read Beastars to weigh in, at equalized speed Judy might actually have this from what I'm seeing. So uh, I guess a tentative vote for Judy unless someone else has something to say.

Legosi should have 508 KJ durability sense he can tank punching someone with that force.

And judy has shown able to harm Nick so her ap should scale to his dura.

So judy is stronger and more durable but not by much

Legosi choke holds Judy until she either dies or go unconscious with his type 5 lifting strength,even fodder carnivores can rip off limbs apart by acident.

Ok. A VS Battle between the first characters that I've ever made a profile for.

Great. Just great.

Anyways. This battle it's way more even than people give it credit for. Legosi has the upper hand in skill, but Judy has a way better mobility and her small size plays in her favor.

Lifting strength shouldn't be that significant, Judy scales from someone who can casually lift over 800 kg and sees completely normal for a baby to carry that weight. Legosi may be stronger, but not by an extremely significant margin.

Anyways. What's more complicated in this fight whatsoever it's Legosi's mindset. Bear in mind that Judy isn't just a normal opponent, she's a rabbit, a female rabbit, which is a no easy to deal situation for Legosi, as he's still holding regrets over Haru's incident at the start of the manga, which is directly related to him being a gray wolf and Haru being a dwarf rabbit. So his mindset may get on his way during this fight.

AP should be even. Legosi has a major understanding of Judy's functions, so he won't take her lightly despite the already mentioned stuff.

Honestly speaking, I have no idea. So I'll say incon for the mean time.

i'm feel like there is a chance that he might snap considering that in this history arc he still did not fully controled his carnivore instinct,and there also the whole thing of him fighting for his life in this.

Axl233 said:
i'm feel like there is a chance that he might snap considering that in this history arc he still din't fully controled his carnivore instinct.
Legosi's Meteor Festival key it's just prior his training with Gouhin, were he's perhaps not in total control, but pretty much self-aware unlike his first encounter with Haru.

difference is that he sentimental with Haru while Judy is just some random rabbit trying to kill him.

but even without carnivore bloodlust he could incap by hiting or biting artery points like when he did with the lion yakuza wich despide bitting his neck off din't kill him and just knocked him down for some minutes.

Legosi's feeling towards Haru aren't his only boundaries; even by the time that he didn't knew her, let alone develop feelings for her, the situation brought him conflicts upon himself as the situation was not but the result of a built up of years of Legosi suppressing his instincts.

'Sides, Legosi does makes associations between rabbits, which is shown in his conflict with Bill and his tendency to drink rabbit blood.

Thinking on it, Judy takes this, Legosi's fighting someone able to hurt him that only stands up to his shin, he has to be crouched down or bent over to just try hitting her, wereas Judy has been trained to fight people much bigger than her.

...Unless Beastars animals can fight on all fours which I'm unsure of.

Vote for Judy

Never said it would overlook it, if you read what I said, legosi will be in a mindset of willingness to kill/fight unlike he was against nine. Tho yes he will not be giving his 100% in the fight, he can still easily overpower judy and simply keep her down unharmed

Resurrecting this thread because why not.

Anyways, I still doubt that this is a fair fight for Legosi, but for what's presented, I'll rather change my vote towards Judy if this isn't considered an unfair fight.

Back