• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yor Briar vs Legosi

ALTERNATE TITLE: THE THORN BIND THE WOLF, DOES IT MAKE THE WOLF HELPLESS? OR IT'S THE OPPOSITE?

Fun fact: I've planned to submit Legosi whenever Yor was in 9-B tourney, but ended up fail until she got upgraded to 9-A
So why used a RNG plan to made them fight in tourney instead you know....just make a match between them? Well simple: I hoped that if they meet each others, their fight would be the highlight of said tourney lel

But anyway, here is the battle that i anticipated for so long, presented for you guys, underrated vs popular, let's get started!

Summary would be added later

• Meteor Festival Legosi is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Ghost Hotel Bali, Indonesia
  • images
  • Starting range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The "Werewolf": 0
  • The "Thorn": 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Legosi.600.3396712.jpg

VS
Yor.Briar.600.3699690.jpg

Last edited:
Eeeeeeeaaaeeehhaa

Skill feats? Poison resistance potency? Sleepgas should be covered via Poison resistance right?

I got no answers, so I had to do my own digging. Going by google, Yor's Poison should be stronger than Legosis Komodo resistance based on King Cobra Poison. While a Komodo Dragons Poison kills a grown Human in a couple hours, King Cobra venom do so in a couple minute, while Elephants succomb to King Cobra Poison within a couple hours. I am no Venom expert though and I could not find scientific sources so take that with a grain of salt. So while Legosi isn't instantly keeling down after 1 hit, he will most definitly die to Yor's poison not too long after.

While I'm still waiting for concrete feats, I think Yor should take the skill department too. From what i remember, Legosis best feat is whiping out the Lion Yakuza (?) and has statements of being a fighting prodigee. IF thats the only thing he has (BIG IF) then Yor takes this rather easily. Yor has far better 1 vs many feats, more experience as a child assassin, is above the continents best assassins and has performed numerous skill feats such as Instinctive Reaction, Precision feats and senses.

His senses are extremly important in this fight and stops Yor from rolling over Legosi. Thanks to his Information Analysis, he would take Yor seriously from the getgo and his senses should tell him that Yors weapon are poisonous. This dosnt stop Yor from going to town with him, but it gives Legosi a realistic fighting chance.

Whats up with that Moth dispersion thing? Can Legosi spam that? If not then it is only useful defensivly, as Yor can sense bloodlust and would be able to tell where Legosi might remateralize.

While Legosi has superior stats, that advantage gets migiated insanly by Poison, Skill and Yors Pain tolerance, meaning that Legosi has to fight something that kills him with a grace, dodges most of his attacks and just eats the lucky hits he gets in. And even if he disarms Yor, she would just knock him out barehanded via pressure points.

Voting Yor

Back