• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This thread will basically upscale some characters of the verse as well as adding some abilities some characters.
1. MK Upgrade
So hum MK's profile wasn't update since Season 2 of LMK and he has feats that would scale him to Sun Wukong and Azure Lion

Here's a reworked version of his profile with the new feats:

2. New Immortality type and resistances for Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong removed his name from the book of death (A bit like in JTTW), a book controlled by the Underworld which is LMK's version of an afterlife (Hell). That should grant him Immortality Type 5 as well as resistances to Life Manipulation and Death Manipulation

3. New Samadhi Fire scaling explanation
This part is already included inside MK's new profile rework, but I feel like Samadhi Fire's scaling should be expanded since it scales to the Jade Emperor, a being who's power was stabilizing the Celestial Realm, the Mortal Realm, the Underworld and Li Jing's prison Realm (This part would affect Macaque, MK, Sun Wukong and Ne Zha's profiles)

"But hold on, why do we consider affecting those structures a Tier 2 feat?"
Mortal Realm: We know that the Mortal Realm is a full blown Universe, something that's made evident when Mei was talking about what would happen if she blew up in her Samadhi Fire form

Underworld: When discussing about the negetive impacts of the Jade Emperor's death, The Underworld was referred as a Universe. Its also evidently seperated from the Mortal Realm, as there's no other way than magical teleportation to access the Realm

Celestial Realm: The Celestial Realm is already potrayed as a seperate dimension from the Mortal Realm, as Red Son implied to MK and his team that they needed to use Interdimensional Travel to access it. Additionally, when Sun Wukong destroyed a spell and provoking a gigantic exploding, we can see that the Celestial Realm actually extends to a whole space full of planets and stars, with a planet Earth and a solar system similar to the Mortal Realm, implying that it the Celestial Realm would be some kind of alternate reality. We also see that physics between the 2 Realms work differently, and that the Celestial Realm might actually be larger in size compared to the Mortal Realm, as shown where a normal size dumpling from the Celestial Realm became a gigantic dumpling when it fell down into the Mortal Realm

Li Jing's Prison Realm: Li Jing's prison Realm should be considered a Universe, as it was stated to be Infinite in size by Tang, a trusted source of info from the verse.

So we can conclude this would place the verse at 4 Universes into 2-C at least. But that's not it.

4. Possible 2-B/Higher into 2-C upgrade?
The Samadhi Fire being able to destroy everything would also include the Scroll of Memories used by Azure Lion, who force its prisonners to relive the worst parts of their past lives again forever, in the form of reality warped fake versions of the Multiverse. This is shown when MK and Macaque enters Wukong's memory scroll, going throught a fake version of the Mortal Realm and the Celestial Realm. By the end of S4, Azure Lion fought the entire Celestial Army and ended up absorbing most of soldiers, creating dozens, if not hundreds of fake Multiverse versions. He also seem to hold thousands of these scrolls, which would either put him at 2-B (Due to him scaling to Wukong who scale to the Fire who scale to them) or to Hundreads of Universes into 2-C (If you don't consider that there was thousands of scrolls)

5. MK possible Infinite Attack Speed in Monkey Form?
Monkey Form MK was able to fully escape Li Jing's Prison Realm by pulling a blast that destroyed the whole Prison Realm, which as said earlier was stated to be Infinite

6. Using Journey to the West for feats/unclear stuff in LMK?
Lastly, Im wondering if we should be allowed to use JTTW for some aspects of the show, like the relation with the Realms and stuff, since LMK is inspired and based on a lot of aspects of JTTW

Agree: @Sdjlakjh @RanHover60 (Agree with everything except Point 4 and 6) @DarkDragonMedeus (Agree with everything except Point 6 and agree with Hundreds into 2-C scaling) @Arency @Napoleondevious
Disagree:
Neutral/idk/I can't scale:

Last edited:
This thread will basically upscale some characters of the verse as well as adding some abilities some characters.
1. MK Upgrade
So hum MK's profile wasn't update since Season 2 of LMK and he has feats that would scale him to Sun Wukong and Azure Lion

Here's a reworked version of his profile with the new feats:

2. New Immortality type and resistances for Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong removed his name from the book of death (A bit like in JTTW), a book controlled by the Underworld which is LMK's version of an afterlife (Hell). That should grant him Immortality Type 5 as well as resistances to Life Manipulation and Death Manipulation

3. New Samadhi Fire scaling explanation
This part is already included inside MK's new profile rework, but I feel like Samadhi Fire's scaling should be expanded since it scales to the Jade Emperor, a being who's power was stabilizing the Celestial Realm, the Mortal Realm, the Underworld and Li Jing's prison Realm (This part would affect Macaque, MK, Sun Wukong and Ne Zha's profiles)

"But hold on, why do we consider affecting those structures a Tier 2 feat?"
Mortal Realm: We know that the Mortal Realm is a full blown Universe, something that's made evident when Mei was talking about what would happen if she blew up in her Samadhi Fire form

Underworld: When discussing about the negetive impacts of the Jade Emperor's death, The Underworld was referred as a Universe. Its also evidently seperated from the Mortal Realm, as there's no other way than magical teleportation to access the Realm

Celestial Realm: The Celestial Realm is already potrayed as a seperate dimension from the Mortal Realm, as Red Son implied to MK and his team that they needed to use Interdimensional Travel to access it. Additionally, when Sun Wukong destroyed a spell and provoking a gigantic exploding, we can see that the Celestial Realm actually extends to a whole space full of planets and stars, with a planet Earth and a solar system similar to the Mortal Realm, implying that it the Celestial Realm would be some kind of alternate reality. We also see that physics between the 2 Realms work differently, and that the Celestial Realm might actually be larger in size compared to the Mortal Realm, as shown where a normal size dumpling from the Celestial Realm became a gigantic dumpling when it fell down into the Mortal Realm

Li Jing's Prison Realm: Li Jing's prison Realm should be considered a Universe, as it was stated to be Infinite in size by Tang, a trusted source of info from the verse.

So we can conclude this would place the verse at 4 Universes into 2-C at least. But that's not it.

4. Possible 2-B/Higher into 2-C upgrade?
The Samadhi Fire being able to destroy everything would also include the Scroll of Memories used by Azure Lion, who force its prisonners to relive the worst parts of their past lives again forever, in the form of reality warped fake versions of the Multiverse. This is shown when MK and Macaque enters Wukong's memory scroll, going throught a fake version of the Mortal Realm and the Celestial Realm. By the end of S4, Azure Lion fought the entire Celestial Army and ended up absorbing most of soldiers, creating dozens, if not hundreds of fake Multiverse versions. He also seem to hold thousands of these scrolls, which would either put him at 2-B (Due to him scaling to Wukong who scale to the Fire who scale to them) or to Hundreads of Universes into 2-C (If you don't consider that there was thousands of scrolls)

5. MK possible Infinite Attack Speed in Monkey Form?
Monkey Form MK was able to fully escape Li Jing's Prison Realm by pulling a blast that destroyed the whole Prison Realm, which as said earlier was stated to be Infinite

6. Using Journey to the West for feats/unclear stuff in LMK?
Lastly, Im wondering if we should be allowed to use JTTW for some aspects of the show, like the relation with the Realms and stuff, since LMK is inspired and based on a lot of aspects of JTTW

Agree: @Sdjlakjh
Disagree:
Neutral/idk/I can't scale:
About MK upgrade, we can [POSSIBLY] add a resistance about acausality type 2 as he escaped from his destiny chosen by Nüwa.

Nüwa planned his destiny before he was born, then MK escaped his destiny by choosing his own path (It's horrrrrrible to write on phone 😭)

About MK upgrade, we can [POSSIBLY] add a resistance about acausality type 2 as he escaped from his destiny chosen by Nüwa.

Nüwa planned his destiny before he was born, then MK escaped his destiny by choosing his own path (It's horrrrrrible to write on phone 😭)

Interresting

Well we know that time works differently inside of them (According to WOG).
Time dilating within the scroll doesn’t seem like enough to assume it has its own temporal axis. It could just mean the scroll is manipulating the universe’s flow of time within itself rather than containing another temporal axis.
And its also implied to contain the entire JTTW timeline.
The clip only says that it contains Sun Wukong’s memories of JTTW’s events. There seems to be no evidence of these memories being their own space-times as well. None of this matters anyways as the false multiverses wouldn’t have to have their own temporal axes each if they only have to adhere to the scrolls flow of time which they all could share, especially if they’re just memories.
How is this relevant? Unless you’re arguing that every single one of those actions would have to have their own multiverses that all also have their own flows of times which wouldn’t need to be done.

I agree with the everything else though, although I’m leaning to disagree with using the original JTTW for scaling since what aspects of the show that have been inspired should be specified.

Last edited:
The clip only says that it contains Sun Wukong’s memories of JTTW’s events. There seems to be no evidence of these memories being their own space-times as well.
Azure implied the reletive of Tang is capable of time travelling inside the JTTW memory scroll, which implies they do have a time axis.
None of this matters anyways as the false multiverses wouldn’t have to have their own temporal axes each if they only have to adhere to the scrolls flow of time which they all could share, especially if they’re just memories.
I call them fake multiverse bc its a recreation of the real one

Azure implied the reletive of Tang is capable of time travelling inside the JTTW memory scroll, which implies they do have a time axis.

I call them fake multiverse bc its a recreation of the real one
1. Azure says that that person was simply able to experience the past as if he were really there which is a huge difference but I guess it could imply some form of continuity in the scroll.

2. Looking at the op you say that Wukong’s scroll contains the fake multiverse. Is their any reason to assume the other scrolls would contain their own multiverses if they are related to the imprisoned person’s memories.

But yeah I’ll say for now I’m neutral on this

1. Azure says that that person was simply able to experience the past as if he were really there which is a huge difference but I guess it could imply some form of continuity in the scroll.

2. Looking at the op you say that Wukong’s scroll contains the fake multiverse. Is their any reason to assume the other scrolls would contain their own multiverses if they are related to the imprisoned person’s memories.

But yeah I’ll say for now I’m neutral on this
Other scrolls contains some of the main cast (DBK, Red Son, Princess Iron Fan, Yellowtusk and Peng) who we know for sure have visited the Underworld, The Celestial Realm and the Mortal Realm (they all lived in one of those Realm and had a fight or were sent in the 2 other Realms), which means these locations must've been recreated as well inside their scroll, and other scrolls also contain most of the Celestial army who we know have visited the Mortal Realm and the Celestial Realm, which means these locations must've been recreated inside their scroll too as its part of their memories

Dw Lloyd’s explained it
Well what I was about to send was LMK's original translations. Since LMK OG version was the chinese one, it was mentioned that Tang has the ability to travel between spacetimes during in the scroll

So it would prove that each chapter in the scroll is a spacetime

Well what I was about to send was LMK's original translations. Since LMK OG version was the chinese one, it was mentioned that Tang has the ability to travel between spacetimes during in the scroll

So it would prove that each chapter in the scroll is a spacetime
The rating wouldn't really change. We would still get 2-B

I added sum resistance to the Samadhi Fire's abilities to MK on his rework page since he lit walked into it (I forgot about the feat😭)

Hundreds would still only be 2-C, and I really do not think we can use Journey to the West lore for cross scaling, but the rest of the proposals look alright.

Back