• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lego Monkie Kid Time, Space, Fate and Acausality

As requested by @Mr. Bambu

1. Regarding the controversy of leading author statements

While previously status of resistance of spatial/time manip given to LMKs chars has been denoted invalid due to it being leading (as I asked the author questions directly) by Bambu
Screen_Shot_2024-10-05_at_20.22.13.png

So now I'll just bring the original author statement (from what I think, it doesn't count as leading question as the person didn't ask the author directly "Are LMK chars beyond physical laws?", it's the author himself said that they are) (I'll expect @Mr. Bambu to respond to this part specifcally)
luyGzkG.png

While beyond physical laws can be meaning into 3 things: Either you are FTL, unbound by space/time or you are higher dimensional
IMG_6037.jpg

And here's the part where I'll at least try to prove the second part which would give LMK chars resistant to spatial/time manip

2. LMK chars can casually break through spacetime

Here a couple feats from Wukong able to break through spacetime by just simply charging here and here. Not only that, the normal casts such as Mei, Sandy, Tang and Pigsy are able to do the same feat. And of course, MK himself. Not only that, MK with just his hands alone were able to manipulate space itself to tear holes in Azure Lion which later Azure Lion was able to regenerate from such attack (not sure what type of regen is this) and done the same feat again with his golden staff. So LMK chars that have tanked hits from said casts, should have resistant to spatial manip

3. The potency of the Scroll Protector

The scroll protector was shown able to rewrite reality at will which include both space and time. The only reason such casts like MK isn't effected by the Scroll's powers is because he already has resistance to spacetime and reality manip via tanking the Samadhi Fire. So it should enhance the reasoning for their resistance of both spatial and time manip (also reality warp but who cares)

Of course as the title mentioned, this won't be the only thing I'll include in the CRT

Now on to Fate

It's stated that Nuwa (the Supreme creator of the LMK macrocosm) controls the fate of everyone in the LMK here, here and here. If it's still not convincing, here Tang suddenly have a change of heart after seeing the Golden bug and continue the Samadhi ritual despite him not wanting to before. Which later Tang said the reason that he has a change of heart is because of Destiny while the same Golden bug appears in the scene

LMK characters with Acausality

It is implied that the beginning of the LMK universe is also the beginning of time itself. And mentioned by Nuwa, she is responsible for countless recycles of the universe that make it start from the beginning all over again which would include their causality. And another realm which is the Chaos realm, exists outside of the LMK macrocosm and predates all of the countless recycles that has happened. So I believe, both Nuwa and Chaos Realm should be given acasualty status (type 4 I think) and BDE type 1

But this is not over as there are characters who are powered by the Chaos power which grants them resistances to precognition and fate manipulation (they could be given type 4 acasual too). It was shown in a precognition that all of the main LMK casts were supposed to be crying on the ground to make MK stop sacrificing himself but as the story progress, such event never happened as Xiang Liu who is powered by the Chaos, appeared and interrupt all of them. This would give Xiang Liu resistant to precognition as his future can't be shown by the power of the Guardians before. And mentioned by Xiang Liu, the Chaos power gives people freedom to do their own choice just to defy destiny itself

Other than Xiang Liu, Macaque should have the same abilities as he shown to have the same Chaos power. And MK would have the same as both Xiang Liu and Nuwa refers to him as the Harbinger of Chaos. To further prove this, the Golden Staff was shown to have the same Chaos power inside of it. So anyone who has weld the Staff like Sun Wukong, Amped DBK and others should possibly have the same abilities

I think even the new question is pretty awful, so I disagree with using it. Outside of being leading, the resultant answer is vague- and using an AI to try to clarify means essentially nothing.

I think even the new question is pretty awful, so I disagree with using it. Outside of being leading, the resultant answer is vague- and using an AI to try to clarify means essentially nothing.
Hm well if something was stated to be beyond physical laws, what would that imply for you?

As I said, too vague. Me personally, I'd take it in the direction of resisting physics manipulation, as that is the closest thing to being literally what was said. That said, it remains too vague to even use that, I think.

As I said, too vague. Me personally, I'd take it in the direction of resisting physics manipulation, as that is the closest thing to being literally what was said. That said, it remains too vague to even use that, I think.
Hm alright. Do you have time to review the other points btw? Excluding the author statements now

2. LMK chars can casually break through spacetime

Here a couple feats from Wukong able to break through spacetime by just simply charging here and here. Not only that, the normal casts such as Mei, Sandy, Tang and Pigsy are able to do the same feat. And of course, MK himself. Not only that, MK with just his hands alone were able to manipulate space itself to tear holes in Azure Lion which later Azure Lion was able to regenerate from such attack (not sure what type of regen is this) and done the same feat again with his golden staff. So LMK chars that have tanked hits from said casts, should have resistant to spatial manip
Surviving being hit by spatial manipulation isn't a resistance. It may actually indicate a lack of resistance. They were hit by it, after all. If you mean resistance, because they have the ability, that's not really how it works.

3. The potency of the Scroll Protector

The scroll protector was shown able to rewrite reality at will which include both space and time. The only reason such casts like MK isn't effected by the Scroll's powers is because he already has resistance to spacetime and reality manip via tanking the Samadhi Fire. So it should enhance the reasoning for their resistance of both spatial and time manip (also reality warp but who cares)

Of course as the title mentioned, this won't be the only thing I'll include in the CRT
Is there evidence of these characters being unaffected by this? It may be a nitpick, but has it been shown to affect creatures in the past?

I don't have time on-hand currently to delve into the other two topics, so I post with the one concerning the rule violations reports thread.

Surviving being hit by spatial manipulation isn't a resistance. It may actually indicate a lack of resistance. They were hit by it, after all. If you mean resistance, because they have the ability, that's not really how it works.

Is there evidence of these characters being unaffected by this? It may be a nitpick, but has it been shown to affect creatures in the past?
I mean like let's say MK hit someone with his staff. Since it was shown able to spatial manip when hitting something, the person that got it by it would have resistance to spatial manip if it's shown to have no effect

It has actually against other prisoners of the scrolls

@Mr. Bambu btw if you are not interested in reviewing other points in the CRT, I could pay you if needed. No staffs with the exception of Ant and Lordgriffin cares to bother (and they tend to be super busy too)

Blud what
This is a dead verse with no staffs interested to review it. I did have offer the same thing to Ant but he refused and decided to willingly review my LMK crts for free instead

But currently I do not want to bother him if possible as I am highly respectful of his personal life and work, being super busy in the VS website

I mean, paying real money to get some attention to your favorite characters on some fan website… that’s something unheard to me.
Everybody pays for something that makes em fullfilled, even if it seems worthless. Like paying for video game currencies

There will be no bribery or payment today. Onto the matters at hand...

I mean like let's say MK hit someone with his staff. Since it was shown able to spatial manip when hitting something, the person that got it by it would have resistance to spatial manip if it's shown to have no effect
This seems like a weird way of presenting it. Did he just not activate the ability? How does it work? If something like Nero's sword from DMC hit someone, they wouldn't be presumed to have resistance, so. What's the deal? This needs a lot of additional context.

It has actually against other prisoners of the scrolls
I have no idea what this means and the provided clip doesn't really provide any information as to what it means. I don't see any obvious Reality Warping occurring in the clip.

My intent with the previous questions was to establish what it could affect. If it could obviously affect some characters but not others, then that may be regarded as a resistance. If it is not shown attempting to work on said characters, then said resistance is debateable. If it is never used on a person at all, then it requires no obvious resistance to be immune towards, it is an implied limitation of the ability.

You offer to pay me to act officially contrary to my actions (or, at least, those actions perceived by you; I may still evaluate the other stuff, it just isn't exactly the important thing here, and this is but one of many threads asking for my presence). Outside of that already reaching the technical definitions of bribery, it comes with an unspoken implication to act in your favor, out of the thought of further payment (or perhaps the lack of further payment otherwise). If not regulated, paying for this shit is bad juju, basically. It's also just not worth the money, I reckon. If you want to pay for the hobby, support the site, not my sorry ass. I do not and will not accept payment for shit done on here.

You offer to pay me to act officially contrary to my actions (or, at least, those actions perceived by you; I may still evaluate the other stuff, it just isn't exactly the important thing here, and this is but one of many threads asking for my presence). Outside of that already reaching the technical definitions of bribery, it comes with an unspoken implication to act in your favor, out of the thought of further payment (or perhaps the lack of further payment otherwise). If not regulated, paying for this shit is bad juju, basically. It's also just not worth the money, I reckon. If you want to pay for the hobby, support the site, not my sorry ass. I do not and will not accept payment for shit done on here.
Well I just want to avoid keep asking Ant as he's sole person reviewing my CRTs. I really dont want to bother his busy life if you understand his situation

Yeah, you shouldn't, Ant is busy. We have other staff, though.
Well that's the thing, I have asked every staff in the website and they are not interested. Hence why Ant gave me a special treatment (which I very grateful of him) of him being okay to review my CRTs

Also reminder that Ant himself actually has ask other staffs to review my CRTs but they still aren't interested (as LMK is pretty much not popular and dead). If you could review my CRTs, that would be appreciative

Well that's the thing, I have asked every staff in the website and they are not interested. Hence why Ant gave me a special treatment (which I very grateful of him) of him being okay to review my CRTs

Also reminder that Ant himself actually has ask other staffs to review my CRTs but they still aren't interested (as LMK is pretty much not popular and dead). If you could review my CRTs, that would be appreciative
I can't guarantee you like. Special treatment. As mentioned, I have too many people requesting my help already, and my ass is expected to handle other unfortunate elements of the bureaucracy, such as rule violation reports, vandalism, sign ups, and the endless stream of policy revisions we, as a wiki, like so much. It's just not feasible to achieve all of that in the handful of hours I dedicate to this wiki a day.

I try to assist verses who do not get more attention, however, the caveat being that I do not show up for an endless stream of CRTs. If it is a low activity verse, get it done in as few shots as possible. I will bear your request in mind.

I can't guarantee you like. Special treatment. As mentioned, I have too many people requesting my help already, and my ass is expected to handle other unfortunate elements of the bureaucracy, such as rule violation reports, vandalism, sign ups, and the endless stream of policy revisions we, as a wiki, like so much. It's just not feasible to achieve all of that in the handful of hours I dedicate to this wiki a day.

I try to assist verses who do not get more attention, however, the caveat being that I do not show up for an endless stream of CRTs. If it is a low activity verse, get it done in as few shots as possible. I will bear your request in mind.
Is there something like VIP stuff where someone pay for membership, they get the most priorty in getting their CRT reviewed? If not, that system would be nice also for the website getting supported

Is there something like VIP stuff where someone pay for membership, they get the most priorty in getting their CRT reviewed? If not, that system would be nice also for the website getting supported
I think you should accept that staff members are human beings and are, ultimately, volunteers at the end of the day. If they have time and the will, they will come.

I don't see how "paying to get reviewed" is fair for anyone, because, as Bambu explained, it would imply some sort of borderline preferential treatment for those who paid (i.e accepting CRTs just so the person continue to pays) which will end up with "VSBW is biased". Not the ideal.

I think you should accept that staff members are human beings and are, ultimately, volunteers at the end of the day. If they have time and the will, they will come.

I don't see how "paying to get reviewed" is fair for anyone, because, as Bambu explained, it would imply some sort of borderline preferential treatment for those who paid (i.e accepting CRTs just so the person continue to pays) which will end up with "VSBW is biased". Not the ideal.
I am not denying the fact that Vsbw staffs are doing their job for free. Infact, I propose this kind of thing to ease their stress and give additional comfort

But I won't bother with Bambu's decision to not wanting to get paid for his efforts of giving attention. He's one of the few staffs I actually have great respect for giving his own personal time for a verse he's not even interested in

It was spoken about, at one point, but most of the staff disagreed with it. For previously mentioned reasons and, frankly, because all the staff here are just volunteers, really. The contract is that we agree to assist and are thus left to our devices in terms of our commitment. Adding that complicates it greatly. I think it is wise to just not involve money in the process, barring the option to support the site directly, and relying on the same means as anyone else to get evaluations.

It might suck for a particularly dead verse, but I think a lot of it can be changed by having a direct and good OP for your CRTs, and doing as well as you can to make as few as possible. Tons of CRTs are a deterrent, to me. It tells me I am chipping away at an iceberg, when a singular CRT somewhere else may have a pivotal impact. I frequently check out of a verse if I'm asked to attend five or six separate CRTs.

some of the scans in the OP died.

stop using discord images for CRTs because they WILL die, use a more permanent site like imgur or fileditch or img.bb or catbox or hell, upload them to the wiki

Ehh, probably no. There are too much burdens already, yeah sure you could get paid for that and it's probably gonna be a success. But still, that's not worth the risk of basically working 24/7 practically.

You could argue that they're just lazy or something, but money isn't really the problem here. The actual problem is that the "interest" themselves. I pretty much suffer the same thing to be honest outside of this forum.

By what I meant by a lot of burdens are that, if you don't understand the verse well enough and if it might cause controversies, et cetera.

Honestly, I had a self-evident revision (but in a way it's still controversial in nature because it involves abilities that are haxxed most of the time). If it's not something that's pretty much straightforward as Tensura's WN Powers & Abilities Additions. I don't think the staff are gonna check on that one (Honkai: Star Rail is a pretty popular verse, but nowadays the CRT for them just died basically).

I think it just goes back to the staff tbh. If it's dead then it's dead, if it's alive then it's alive. There's a hype and that doesn't help much when pretty much most of them are busy with their own lives (Even Ultima hasn't come back since last Sunday).

Back