• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lego Monkie Kid Time, Space, Fate and Acausality

As requested by @Mr. Bambu

1. Regarding the controversy of leading author statements

While previously status of resistance of spatial/time manip given to LMKs chars has been denoted invalid due to it being leading (as I asked the author questions directly) by Bambu
Screen_Shot_2024-10-05_at_20.22.13.png

So now I'll just bring the original author statement (from what I think, it doesn't count as leading question as the person didn't ask the author directly "Are LMK chars beyond physical laws?", it's the author himself said that they are) (I'll expect @Mr. Bambu to respond to this part specifcally)
luyGzkG.png

While beyond physical laws can be meaning into 3 things: Either you are FTL, unbound by space/time or you are higher dimensional
IMG_6037.jpg

And here's the part where I'll at least try to prove the second part which would give LMK chars resistant to spatial/time manip

2. LMK chars can casually break through spacetime

Here a couple feats from Wukong able to break through spacetime by just simply charging here and here. Not only that, the normal casts such as Mei, Sandy, Tang and Pigsy are able to do the same feat. And of course, MK himself. Not only that, MK with just his hands alone were able to manipulate space itself to tear holes in Azure Lion which later Azure Lion was able to regenerate from such attack (not sure what type of regen is this) and done the same feat again with his golden staff. So LMK chars that have tanked hits from said casts, should have resistant to spatial manip

3. The potency of the Scroll Protector

The scroll protector was shown able to rewrite reality at will which include both space and time. The only reason such casts like MK isn't effected by the Scroll's powers is because he already has resistance to spacetime and reality manip via tanking the Samadhi Fire. So it should enhance the reasoning for their resistance of both spatial and time manip (also reality warp but who cares)

Of course as the title mentioned, this won't be the only thing I'll include in the CRT

Now on to Fate

It's stated that Nuwa (the Supreme creator of the LMK macrocosm) controls the fate of everyone in the LMK here, here and here. If it's still not convincing, here Tang suddenly have a change of heart after seeing the Golden bug and continue the Samadhi ritual despite him not wanting to before. Which later Tang said the reason that he has a change of heart is because of Destiny while the same Golden bug appears in the scene

LMK characters with Acausality

It is implied that the beginning of the LMK universe is also the beginning of time itself. And mentioned by Nuwa, she is responsible for countless recycles of the universe that make it start from the beginning all over again which would include their causality. And another realm which is the Chaos realm, exists outside of the LMK macrocosm and predates all of the countless recycles that has happened. So I believe, both Nuwa and Chaos Realm should be given acasualty status (type 4 I think) and BDE type 1

But this is not over as there are characters who are powered by the Chaos power which grants them resistances to precognition and fate manipulation (they could be given type 4 acasual too). It was shown in a precognition that all of the main LMK casts were supposed to be crying on the ground to make MK stop sacrificing himself but as the story progress, such event never happened as Xiang Liu who is powered by the Chaos, appeared and interrupt all of them. This would give Xiang Liu resistant to precognition as his future can't be shown by the power of the Guardians before. And mentioned by Xiang Liu, the Chaos power gives people freedom to do their own choice just to defy destiny itself

Other than Xiang Liu, Macaque should have the same abilities as he shown to have the same Chaos power. And MK would have the same as both Xiang Liu and Nuwa refers to him as the Harbinger of Chaos. To further prove this, the Golden Staff was shown to have the same Chaos power inside of it. So anyone who has weld the Staff like Sun Wukong, Amped DBK and others should possibly have the same abilities

I think even the new question is pretty awful, so I disagree with using it. Outside of being leading, the resultant answer is vague- and using an AI to try to clarify means essentially nothing.

I think even the new question is pretty awful, so I disagree with using it. Outside of being leading, the resultant answer is vague- and using an AI to try to clarify means essentially nothing.
Hm well if something was stated to be beyond physical laws, what would that imply for you?

As I said, too vague. Me personally, I'd take it in the direction of resisting physics manipulation, as that is the closest thing to being literally what was said. That said, it remains too vague to even use that, I think.

As I said, too vague. Me personally, I'd take it in the direction of resisting physics manipulation, as that is the closest thing to being literally what was said. That said, it remains too vague to even use that, I think.
Hm alright. Do you have time to review the other points btw? Excluding the author statements now

Back