• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lee ja-in final CRT

Just because it is the planet itself does not mean that it will perform planet-level feats.I agree except for 5-B.
At the time he was comparing himself to a small planet, he was controlling the Earth's surface, after becoming the entire planet. he should be higher, so either I scale him to Unknown, High 6-A, possibly higher, or Unknown, possibly 5-B

And i think he should get elemental and life manipulation for his last key because he is nature itself. When he reincarnated as a human, he got some control over it. So, in his last key, he should have full control, possibly including weather manipulation

We can't grand abilities based on guess work. I also disagree with any rating beyond durability because he never did anything. Agree with awareness though. Speed I have no idea how it can be categorized. He is effectively stuck.

We can't grand abilities based on guess work. I also disagree with any rating beyond durability because he never did anything. Agree with awareness though. Speed I have no idea how it can be categorized. He is effectively stuck.
It's not really a guess, since his human version was able to control elements and everything related to nature, so it will just be more potent

ok. Should i change last key stats to unknown except for speed, range and durability ?

Last edited:
Yeah, they should be unknown. Speed I have no idea how to categorize. Nigh-omnipresent on planet earth (is the planet), immobile anywhere else?

Back