• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leaving

Well, although we aren't on the best of terms. I do respect you as a man of logic and principles. Come back as soon as you can.

This is horrible, both for Lord Kavpeny himself, and because I was planning on leaving the wiki in his hands.

I have talked with Lord Kavpeny about this matter in private, and said my goodbyes. Regrettably he seems to be in a pressed position, and unable to continue his work on this wiki. He will be greatly missed. :(

This is.... horrible... why did this have to happen.

Well the only thing I can say is when you come back, if you come back I'll be the first person to welcome you back here Kav....

Thank you everybody for your kind words. Trust me, this was a bitter pill for me to swallow as well :(

Thank you everybody for your kind words. Trust me, this was a bitter pill for me to swallow as well :(

There will be an enormous void to fill to be sure, especially as I have been getting closer to a burnout, and won't be able to continue for much longer. I hope that members of this wiki will be willing and able to step up and help save this wiki from collapsing.

He's going to be inactive for a long time because of family problems, we likely won't see him for the next year.

And I and DarkLK are doing several promotions in order to fill the void and rescue the wiki from a massive crisis.

Well, let's all hope that it survives without Lord Kavpeny, and eventually myself. I have appointed several new staff members to help out with the wiki work. I and Lord Kavpeny were formerly planning to appoint them slowly and gradually, but now we suddenly have a much more rushed schedule.

I'd say this wiki might become a bit unstable for a while, but I think we can manage with you and Kavpeny inactive.

I really hope so. DarkLK will be able to appoint or remove new administrators, even though he probably won't be very active otherwise, and all of the administrators can keep in touch with me through my fanfiction.net account if there is serious trouble that needs my interference, or if I am needed to appoint or remove somebody from a position.

@The Everlasting Yes, for a while at least.

Polar was mostly inactive for over a year before he was removed, which is the usual Wikia praxis, and I have contributed over 25000 edits/3000 hours for the improvement of this wiki, so I think that I have probably earned that much.

I will try to keep in touch with the wiki and its administrators though. Or at least I hope that they will keep in touch and inform me about what is going on through fanfiction.net PMs every now and then.

Also, my leave will be gradual. I have currently tried to cut my workload in half to 5-6 hours of editing a day by mostly monitoring suspicious profile edits. I plan to later gradually diminish it further, eventually only monitor my message wall, and then finally only keep in touch through fanfiction.net PMs from the other staff members. However, I have severe OCD, so we will see how it will go. (It will probably take a while)

When I first read this, I was worried the back-and-forth arguments concerning Dragon Ball had gotten to him again. However, it seems it was just issues concerning family. I must wonder, though, what family issues could warrant an absence of a year or more? He had just gotten bureaucrat rights, too, only for this to happen.

So, to count, SeiryuShin left, Lord Kavpeny left, Rocks has become less and less active over time, and soon Antvasima will be leaving as well. Dark times for VS Battles Wiki, indeed.

while it seems like dark times

it maybe be more difficult to get over this loss

but i and other new appointed admins will do our best to make sure that does not happen

Oh my God... This is awful...

As the one who first appointed me a Moderator, I am especially sad to see this happen...

Lord Kavpeny, I want to personally thank you for everything you've done in your time here. Best of luck in your current family issues, and we all hope you return soon...

this is a truly sad day, i will miss you my friend, you were a good man, it was visible that logic, respecet and objectivity were priciples that guided you, i wish you best of luck dealing with your current issues, goodbye my friend...

Back