• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

leaving

I remember you, Axx, and I appreciate everything you've done for this community.

Take care of yourself. Remember that you'll always have a home here if you ever choose to return

ea193c08875fedd14918fb16163a8c3e.png

So first all my best friends leave, now my own brother leaves...son of a bitch.

Unironically, your time here just amazed me, left a far larger impact and has done more achievements than what I anticipated. Had way more of an impact on the wiki as a whole than I ever likely could. You were great to work alongside with and I hope one day you will return.

I hope things turn out for the best. You deserve it.

Take care, and never be afraid to come back if you change your mind! You'll always be welcome in the community.

Take care, Axx, and hopefully you get better soon. I can say you are well-appreciated for the time you spent on here and helping out in revisions.

Take care man, I don't know what you're going through but I hope you can get through it, you're a good guy.

Yes, thank you for helping out in this community. Please take care of yourself, and I hope that you will recover and return eventually.

I haven't been here for that long, barely anyone knows me, and half the people that do, don't like me

But I wanted to make this just to put my thoughts out

i'm leaving, it's probably not permanently, but i'm not going to be ok for a long time
That's not true, though I may have not known you, I have no reason not to like you, I am open to getting to know you, if you need to talk, don't hesitate.

Last edited:
Yes, if you are in serious trouble, feel free to send me a PM about it.

I've learned to stop caring about people who don't like me. I realized most minds tend to subconsciously forget or not care too much about the bad if you are consistently true to yourself while being ethical.

+There will always be new faces like me, potential people to appreciate the work and stuff you've done and, of course, will do, because I want you back here when you are okay. preferably soon.

1,600 reactions didn't come out of thin air y'know.

Hey man take as much time as you need to take care of yourself. There's nothing more important then self care!

Nonetheless, glad to have you back at all, & I hope you can enjoy yourself!
Even if you choose to be here less often, that's fine. It's your happiness that's what's important; VSBW is pretty much just recreational anyway.

Yes, welcome back. You can send me a private message if you have problems that you want to talk about.

Back