• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leatherface vs Michael Myers

I actually have been doing research on it as I planned on doing it for a seven day Halloween event, these guys being on the day of Halloween.

Michael Myers would certainly win. While Leatherface is physically stronger and has greater reach... it's not by much in both degrees. Meanwhile, Myers is skilled in CQC, knows how to disarm an enemy, much stealthier and intelligent, maintains similar if not greater durability, etc.

That, and Leatherface would likely be absolutely terrified of Myers- Leatherface kills from fear and not anger. That said, once he has issues with a kill he would likely degrade himself.

Definitely handing it to Michael.

As in how much difficulty to win?

Well.

All Myers really has to do to achieve a victory is survive Sawyer until Sawyer realizes he has no chance- even minor wounds would terrify the mentally ******** combatant.

So... while handling his attacks could present a minor problem, Myers could push through.

So... minor difficulty.

Not entirely true; Michael Myers has been put down by less than a chainsaw before (bullets), but uh...

Yeah he'd have a much harder time than Myers simply Myers tossing a knife into his face or something.

Eh doesn't matter he can still react to Leatherface and Leatherface can't kill him while Myers himself can. Also Myers is quiet and smarter (from what I've seen) which would give him edge in trying to kill Leatherface.

Can we add the victory to Myer's page or is there a set limit of votes in one's favor needed?

Alright, noted. Hopefully we can get 7 soon coz this seems pretty much decided.

That is an unfortunate aspect of this wiki- only popular characters can possibly get any amount of votes.

They should lower the number to something like 3 more votes than the other and a grace period of a week for someone to respond. Seems more effective for less-popular characters.

I'm gonna give this one to Myers due to reasons above. He also doesn't need the help of a "family" to kill people. Seriosuly, I see Myers as an actual serial killer who actually tracks ands talks his victims, than Leatherface who's more of butcher.

That beings aid though, if the Leatherface we're talkinga bout here is the Hewitt version, I might give it to him with some large difficulty. He's got that grappling hook like those from assassin's creed. But since this is the Sawyer verion, I think Myers can take him.

I think Leatherface takes this, his physical strength advantage should allow him to win despite Michael's stealth advantage.

Leatherface and Myers have featured some exceptional feats. But Myers dips a bit into the supernatural while Sawyer is mostly peak human.

The main threat is the chainsaw itself. Mike would immediately take note of it and make it a priority to avoid it and disarm Sawyer as soon and safely as possible (given his light Regenerationn and high durability, glancing blows would probably be ineffective). And once the chainsaw is gone, Sawyer will probably lose the will to keep fighting. As stated above, he is mentally ******** and kills because he is afraid. His fear would overwhelm him and he'd probably start cowering or try to retreat rather than fight hand to hand.

Stealth would likely be a bigger factor than most would assume. Michael can blend into the shadows and remain stealthy against highly intelligent individuals, so he'll have no issue here. And again, the fear thing plays into this: appearing and attacking Leatherface from behind would downright terrify him.

Leatherface is a coward, once Mike gets in any hit or even manages to simply disarm him (which shouldn't be too difficult since Myers is pretty smart) he'll run away faster than a dog would be capable of. Leatherface would then trip and fall, like every horror movie character, and Michael will finish him.

Back