• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre) vs. Michael Myers (Halloween) REMAKE

Dead-By-Daylight-Leatherface-01 feature
Shape
I wasn't going to make another Leatherface thread, heck not even another thread for a while, but then I saw that Michael Myers' victory against Leatherface was removed from his profile. So let's make a new and improved version of that fight with Reboot Michael Myers (ignore the images). Win by killing the other early slasher icon and the fight takes place in Camp Crystal Lake. Who really is superior, The Cannibal of Texas or The Shape of Haddonfield?

Leatherface:3

Michael Myers:3

Inconclusive:0

I'd say MM via stealth advantage, superior intellect, faster

The only thing MM would have trouble with is LF's chainsaw but i really think with MM's stealth he could disarm him, if not he could trap LF somehow with superior intelligence

Pygmy Hippo 2 said:
I would like to state that this is Reboot Michael, not Thorn Michael so he doesn't have a speed advantage.
yes he does.... Leather face at his best showing is peak human, this means either he is peak human when bloodlusted or just a particular situation in a movie... MM however is peak human constantly

Dead by Daylight images... I'm okay with this. I love Dead By Daylight.

Jeez. This is tough. While Michael is smarter and more skillful, Leatherface has, as Son Gandhi so eloquently put it, "a f__king chainsaw", while Michael only uses a kitchen knife. Michael has to get past that pretty significant range and firepower advantage. (note. while I am talking about Son's reasoning, Leatherface being crazy would actually be detrimental against an enemy as powerful and intelligent as Michael Myers)

To get around the chainsaw, Michael does need to sneak up on Leatherface. Which he can do, easily. It's his main MIA. But, standard battle assumptions have the two facing one another, 20 meters away. Michael would need to throw his knife to get past the chainsaw. Unless someone tells me that something is different, I'm gonna go with Leatherface due to, really, his weapon.

Honestly that reasoning for Leatherface is very solid. I think I'll put my vote for Leatherface because of it.

Leatherface. He'll have a difficult time, but Learherface.

Back