• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre) vs. Chris Walker (Outlast)

Dead-By-Daylight-Leatherface-01 feature
Chris walker render
Enough real world fights, it's time I got back to my roots with horror fights. It's Leatherface, also known as Bubba Sawyer the first slasher villian and the butcher of Newt, Texas against Chris Walker, one of the best horror game villians and the soldier of Mount Massive Asylum, Colorado.

Notes:Leatherface has his chainsaw, sledgehammer, meat hook, and bear trap while Chris Walker gets his snare traps and iron pole as seen in his trophy room. Win by killing the other icon of horror. In-character and the two fight in the Sawyer house. Chris will have set the snare trap prior to the fight.

Leatherface:0

Chris Walker:8

Inconclusive:0

Chris has the force advantage, meanwhile is needed up to 550 kg of force to crush a human skull, 510 kgf is the minimal requiered to rip a head off, and vary up to 1530 kgf, futhermore, Chris can make it by his bare hands, meanwhile Leatherface need a hammer to do so (afaik).

Although both are psychopaths, Chris contain a fuzzy memory of his previous experiences, so he also has intelligence advantage.

The only advantage that Leatherface has is his chainsaw, but considering that Chris has deal with special forces and trained soldiers, most likely he will deal with that too.

For those reasons my vote is for Chris Walker.

Leatherface's best strength feat might actually be the time he broke through a wall as mentioned in the About Leatherface thread. Not sure why it hasn't been added to his profile.

Yeah I'm leaning towards Chris, as Antoniofer mentioned Chris has the advantage in power and he should be capable of dealing with a chainsaw given he has a decent degree of intelligence left.

Yeah, Walker should take this for the reasons stated above. Leatherface isnt really all that different from the other vaiants Chris has experience against, hell there's a variant thats quite literally a cannibal with a buzzsaw in Whistleblower

That's Frank Manera but he's not nearly as strong as Leatherface and I don't think any of the other Variants are either. Granted, most are smarter but that's not hard.

I mean all of the variants from the original Outlast are capable of killing Miles Upshur, cant say the same about Whistleblower's variants though as i dont know of any good durability feats for Waylon...

Variants can overcome enough tranquilizers to put down entire hockey teams. Frank > Leatherface.

I stand corrected. But still, I think that Bubba's a much bigger threat for Chris than the average Variant. Leatherface's whole life revolves around butchering people and he's got two devastating weapons that he's shown skill in using.

To elaborate on my previous point, Bubba's chainsaw has shown to be able to cut through skulls and his sledgehammer as previously mentioned crushes skulls. Also he has used a meat hook and bear trap if that would make this more even.

That's Chris' fatal flaw though in a fight against an opponent with multiple weapons. We've never seen him use a weapon except in the trophy room and that's after the fact. He's a skilled Hand-to-hand combatant but Leatherface is skilled with various weapons.

ExerciseDancefloors said:
Remember that Chris Walker is a Veteran of multiple conflicts in Afghanistan, meaning he's skilled in the use of firearms and melee weaponry.
He definitely has military police training but I don't think that helps him wield his trophy room weapons any better. Iron poles and snare traps aren't exactly standard military equipment. But anyways, is this a vote for Chris Walker?

I think Chris Walker should take the "little pig" with maybe low to mid difficulty. Leatherface is good but I think Chris is a bit better. A lot of what the masked man has done has been with weapons, like his signature chainsaw & meat hooks, but he's not too bright & even had his arm cut off by a girl with a meat cleaver. Meanwhile Chris's trophy room at the beginning of Outlast was full of what I'd assume to be highly trained security guard who he brutally butchered with his bare hands tearing them limb from limb with ease. All in all it seems this should be a quick fight.

Besides that, even with the chainsaw it takes him time to cut through average people especially with his addiction to cutting them an unnecessarily amount even after they're already dead. Now cutting Chris Walker is a whole other story, a story that may rip off or crush his skull if the chainsaw gets stuck in his huge body giving him a big advantage at close range.

I only counted 6 votes

Chris fra

^This one isn't a good justification, you need to elaborate.

"However, one word/one sentence votes agreeing with another member's reasoning will be accepted as valid votes."-Versus Thread Rules

For reasons above is a common response and I've seen more completed threads with it than without it.

Again, its needs to elaborate, you can agree with the reasoning of another poster, but a comment of two words when 1 word is a name and the other one a strange word isn't enough.

@Antoniofer Pretty sure that fra = "For reason above". I see another members used it several times.

Anyway, I also agree with Chris' side. So I vote him with their reasons too.

Oh, really? Sorry then, last time I checked someone saying that was like a synonym of brother or something. You people and your strange acronyms...

Back