• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends Zilean tier upgrade

NG4ki7VGHCMFtaaxAfUvWO3gnrLDcM4_0a27HzRVd6D32T2eTlIpvXVi5jNC-3YtENoiHmlMxRVz1nXAfhw0bBn5zsDi60KqJT0l94GzT6Fk4Pei5rRwExEgGE4rThADi_zzr2oOEw1wrZLXDbb6vw.webp

Zilean was transported to a space out of time, where he tried to understand time and causality.

ruFtEtEj5z0p1s9Ew5QnF4zkbKM-hT13aS9AfmXVHr1TVHyU3xe6UG4K6Dg54_nerYMo4MyiITBChlV4s9edzYuVEY7_J0hYu0y8DLIxYqb_-HLwr8o67Swuhgl4kXPOtFSUlCTY2rSqvRURXJSOKg.webp

Zilean has since become a being who has mastered the power of time.
It is mentioned that he has become a being that has always existed everywhere, beyond time, and has always existed, and that he can use this power to change the world and thus change destiny.

zs4ctM1lFrJunp6k5lrHKynriEePRTFbajQ_yAcJJiMZ5XMG59OZx5PGlqudLZi22-95A37KpxJb68Ua_xS8XV4_cfiElenGFf_4Xbkno2ghkokrQSCfn2XlW2uOYkoNr8x86wLBU6d7u2PnG5pEQw.webp

9jVJvoXTUd3rCizT5yBeEc4WoDkD0KEQyWBO9FjNiMVEwXIGLKfCpK7gCOQsob77TBxCSXRxcsEE4Ds0XOewpWf3IhdhPJd0in2dZMSQb0ave3NT4g6-oON8gENSI_IRy6VJRLqiur92Ra4K_yNuGg.webp

The number of timelines that such a Zilean can observe and intervene in is said to be infinite.

7drT3_atEgb4V0AGSPE7blMJWLzKgRrmcWGOF4FWpeHgp2xhnhXrFmbctT8LiuAGBnD09v7BhjsKpQkMgs-6SxeZzmxbBxVT55KY9KMBoSXkJBfYBjdLzttb2J_w29mbwRtvOW6MFTL7zGSAuM9EMA.webp

In Journals (CONVRGENCE)/When am I, Ekko from the future traveled mentioned out of time through a Z-drive he invented, where he traveled back and forth between timelines where Blitz wasn't king, multiple timelines where Renata was selling perfume instead of poison, and more.

But given Ekko's own lack of understanding of what timeline and place he arrived in, it seems unlikely that he was able to completely step out of time and travel freely like Zilean.

At the end of the video above, Ekko from the future combined the power of his Z-Drive and the Z-Drive owned by Ekko in the present to open a rift in time, through which he was able to step "completely" out of time.
At this point, the future Ekko observed multiple timelines, including the Star Guardian universe and the Project universe.
This means that the multiverse is also included within the infinite range of timelines that can be intervened in from out of time.

KAgR7kJk52O5QJ1DUbfEHBcRKKOlH2KwSay9mvn7PqQrS7gmV2L9IJCFydwWwKWT6CnImpiShY13SgiSht52g1QZYxvKvf1_WbUcAza1T0rgC6IsGmqqNKpvtjIoFpGAYo-6X7772eWfBe_07eiLzQ.webp

gO7rMgzbGvH2iu8pf4fOCJPnFquRFtxaIyYvwDobuArQ5U3BqAsUEj6R_XzFSisGC65BwByoAXu_Ak7CI12WkZoaLTLE9SQVNpIeQJqAEtvc_bIXY0Dh6b8hh-HfwkZ3mnBaP4_VELTKvJRzdbOGxg.webp

It is mentioned that Zilean, who has mastered the magic of time, and the Bard, who, like Zilean, sees the future of all realms and protects the world, are already aware of the power of Ekko's Z-drive and are concerned about Ekko's inexperience.

I think Zilean who can intervene and change fate across infinite timelines, including the multiverse, is probably at least a 2A tier.
In addition, I think Bard, Nagakabouros, and Mordekaiser could be tiered higher, but I'm talking about Zilean right now, so I'll write more about that later.

i'm not sure if this would scale physically to him though, i can see this granting him 2-A omnipresence, cosmic awareness, dimensional travel, time, (i think causality), and fate manipulation, but i don't see anything about him destroying it all

i'm not sure if this would scale physically to him though, i can see this granting him 2-A omnipresence, cosmic awareness, dimensional travel, time, (i think causality), and fate manipulation, but i don't see anything about him destroying it all
Zilean is a guardian, so there's no mention of destruction, only that it prevents destruction.

Back