• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leafyness Summer fun! (Leaf Man vs Alys) [GRACE]

Javenplayz253

He/Him
the camera fades in on 4 people, two stickmen with Leaf shaped heads, a Stickman with a beanie, and a Small cat and they were at the beach!
Leaf girl: "Alright Leaf Man! You go take off whisper with ya! Me and Stick teddy have a date right now!"

Leaf man: "I get that but why do you want me to take the small cat?"

Leaf girl: "because that's our child now... go out there have some fun!"

Leafman and Whisper looked at each other and shrugged...

Leaf man: "Alright little cat since im your super cool uncle lemme show you how cool I am i'll... play a game of volleyball with that girl! Hey you!"

???: "me?"

Leaf Man: "Yes you!"

The figure or Alys looked at him

Alys: "Alright! But dont cry when I destroy you!"

several minigames later Leaf Man was furious

Whisper: "you were sayin-"

Leaf man: "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! YOU COULD WIN IN ALL THOSE GAME BUT HOW ABOUT A FIGHT?"

Alys: "...Alright TRY ME!"

*Leaf man is Low 7-B whilst Alys is 7-A
*Speed is equal
*Distance is 100 meters
*Battle Takes Place at Hawaii
*Whisper is watching but can't interfere.
*Leaf man has prior knowledge

"GET OWNED PWN!":

"DON'T TELL ME HOW MANY CALORIES I NEED BI-": 3

Whisper tells Leaf girl about the fight and the latter stops the fight:

Last edited:
Alright, so depending on where in Hawaii they are, Leaf could hide and run behind some structures to build up his speed. Leaf Man despite seemingly being an overconfident fool who relies on his speed, he is quite smart when it comes to strategy and the like. He could definitely hide from Alys long enough to build up blitzing speed and slice her in half with one attack. While Alys' profile specifies she "knows all the dirty tricks", I doubt anyone in her verse has anything like Leaf Man (watch Javen come up with something like this on a whim while he's reading this), and with Leaf Man having a higher intelligence rating in terms of combat, he should definitely be able to run hide away long enough to build up the necessary speed to pull off such a feat, especially considering his speed is always increasing at an extreme rate. He's already done this against several combat geniuses capable of one-shotting him during his time in the Virtual Tournament.

Alright, so depending on where in Hawaii they are, Leaf could hide and run behind some structures to build up his speed. Leaf Man despite seemingly being an overconfident fool who relies on his speed, he is quite smart when it comes to strategy and the like. He could definitely hide from Alys long enough to build up blitzing speed and slice her in half with one attack. While Alys' profile specifies she "knows all the dirty tricks", I doubt anyone in her verse has anything like Leaf Man (watch Javen come up with something like this on a whim while he's reading this), and with Leaf Man having a higher intelligence rating in terms of combat, he should definitely be able to run hide away long enough to build up the necessary speed to pull off such a feat, especially considering his speed is always increasing at an extreme rate. He's already done this against several combat geniuses capable of one-shotting him during his time in the Virtual Tournament.
If he's going to decide to hide away from her to build up speed she'll summon a whole ass volcano so it can start spewing Magma everywhere and whilst she's at it she'll use siren song (Sleep manip and mind manip to try to Mind control or atleast put to sleep Leaf man)

If he's going to decide to hide away from her to build up speed she'll summon a whole ass volcano so it can start spewing Magma everywhere and whilst she's at it she'll use siren song (Sleep manip and mind manip to try to Mind control or atleast put to sleep Leaf man)
Leaf Man has had many, many more close calls compared to basic volcanoes, even if we're looking at something like those wanked movie/video game volcanoes. He's faced Leaf Girl countless times, and while he almost always loses, he's faced something just like this but cranked up to 11, Hell's Rain, which creates thousands upon thousands of extremely packed bullets in a small area. He can dodge these quite well, so a volcano shouldn't be anything dangerous to him. As for sleep manip/mind control, he should be able to avoid this by quickly getting out of range quick enough. A method of doing this would be Explosive Jumps, which allow him to leap several kilometers into the air within less than a second. I'm guessing you have to hear Siren Song to be taken down by it's effects, and since it isn't mentioned that Siren Song is louder than a normal voice and Alys doesn't have sound manip on her profile, planetary range shouldn't apply to Siren Song. Alys' options wouldn't stop Leaf Man from escaping in time to build his speed, meaning Leaf after building his speed can just sweep in with the one-shot.

Leaf Man has had many, many more close calls compared to basic volcanoes, even if we're looking at something like those wanked movie/video game volcanoes. He's faced Leaf Girl countless times, and while he almost always loses, he's faced something just like this but cranked up to 11, Hell's Rain, which creates thousands upon thousands of extremely packed bullets in a small area. He can dodge these quite well, so a volcano shouldn't be anything dangerous to him. As for sleep manip/mind control, he should be able to avoid this by quickly getting out of range quick enough. A method of doing this would be Explosive Jumps, which allow him to leap several kilometers into the air within less than a second. I'm guessing you have to hear Siren Song to be taken down by it's effects, and since it isn't mentioned that Siren Song is louder than a normal voice and Alys doesn't have sound manip on her profile, planetary range shouldn't apply to Siren Song. Alys' options wouldn't stop Leaf Man from escaping in time to build his speed, meaning Leaf after building his speed can just sweep in with the one-shot.
Bro wants Leaf Man to win 💀
Also I forgot sound manip so I'm screwed bruh 💀

Alys would attempt to cause several tsunamis and ride on them towards Leaf Man and attempt to put Leaf Man inside the waves and once she does shell freeze the wave to freeze Leaf man
If she wants to be protected she'll jump into the volcano

Alys would attempt to cause several tsunamis and ride on them towards Leaf Man and attempt to put Leaf Man inside the waves and once she does shell freeze the wave to freeze Leaf man
If she wants to be protected she'll jump into the volcano
Explosive jumps should be far, far faster than a typical tsunami, even if they're High Hypersonic+. Even if she does get close, which is extremely unlikely for reasons I've already stated, Leaf Man could just run over them.

Alys would have to come out of the volcano eventually as we already know, indefinitely defending is the same as running away from the match entirely, which is against versus thread rules, and before anyone says something like "Leaf Man's doing the same thing," he isn't. He'd run for as long as it takes to get to blitzing speed and then attack. In any case, Alys would eventually have to leave the volcano, and when she does,
jujutsu-kaisen-chapter-236-pages-12-13.jpg

Explosive jumps should be far, far faster than a typical tsunami, even if they're High Hypersonic+. Even if she does get close, which is extremely unlikely for reasons I've already stated, Leaf Man could just run over them.
I mean can't she use her special Move?
Which not only let's her throw a Moon level Attack but also grants her Invulnerability for 3 minutes?
Alys would have to come out of the volcano eventually as we already know, indefinitely defending is the same as running away from the match entirely, which is against versus thread rules, and before anyone says something like "Leaf Man's doing the same thing," he isn't. He'd run for as long as it takes to get to blitzing speed and then attack. In any case, Alys would eventually have to leave the volcano, and when she does,
Fair
jujutsu-kaisen-chapter-236-pages-12-13.jpg
You are my special

I didn't specify if her special move wasn't restricted
It's implied when you write "X character is 7-A" and the same character has a 5-C attack in the same key. If I wrote "Stickman Hero is at 8-A," that probably means his 7-C Nightmare transformation is restricted.

Besides, a 5-C move would easily decimate all of Hawaii and then some. Hell, that's more than 10 times the amount of energy required to destroy Earth's surface. Leafy boi has no way of dodging, making it a massive stomp.

It's implied when you write "X character is 7-A" and the same character has a 5-C attack in the same key. If I wrote "Stickman Hero is at 8-A," that probably means his 7-C Nightmare transformation is restricted.

Besides, a 5-C move would easily decimate all of Hawaii and then some. Hell, that's more than 10 times the amount of energy required to destroy Earth's surface. Leafy boi has no way of dodging, making it a massive stomp.
Fair

I'll vote
Leaf the best uncle kills someone then goes to jail for a very very very very very long time fra

Back