• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lazy Pokémon Battle Royale

And it ended with Dark, Grey, and I all battling on Pokemon Showdown, not even about the topic.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I keep forgetting Mew got kicked waaaay the hell out of Uber after Gen IV.
Mew is so versatile, I love it. I used to think Boltbeam was the only way to go but then a buddy of mine showed me you could use Mew in all sorts of ways. I love playing around with it and see what I come up with.

"I used to think Boltbeam was the only way to go"

It is.

Boltbeam is one true god.

...but other sets for Mew and other things are fine, too.

Now we just need to simulate a Slaking vs a Snorlax and we can close this thread. (Sarcasm)

Snorlax: 1 win 1 loss

Slowbro: 1 loss

Slaking: nothing

Mew: Wins at everything, 6 wins no losses

Back